Groups

Back online.....at last, and need help!!

All the settings have changed on here, and i want it back to normal NOW.....basically everythings listed where you see the first few lines of the topic, i just want the title...anyone know how to do it, and if so get helping me.....fankoo!! x

15 Comments

there a little box near top right that you click to bring up the options tab where you select text only

hit the show tools button then select text only

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/shanecr/tools.jpg

Banned

Yeah that, hello Lulu hows things....where you been?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/shanecr/tools.jpg

Original Poster

Thanks very much! I never used to have all the heat ratings next to the topics like, but it will do....thank you x

welcome back u nutter! x

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;2890867

Thanks very much! I never used to have all the heat ratings next to the … Thanks very much! I never used to have all the heat ratings next to the topics like, but it will do....thank you x

Thats a new feature, everyone has it, and it cant be turned off :thumbsup:

Hiya Lulu, how did the wedding go? Any piccies?

I've missed you, assumed you where on honeymoon / holiday.

Good to seee you back! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2890877

Thats a new feature, everyone has it, and it cant be turned off :thumbsup:

Well wehoever thought of it, needs a good kicking!!!

I havent been away and didnt notice anything has changed, then again im thick

Original Poster

kungfu;2890931

I havent been away and didnt notice anything has changed, then again im … I havent been away and didnt notice anything has changed, then again im thick

But i heard you were hung like a donkey, so forget the thick bit, im here for you hunny! mUWAHAHAHAHA!!

Banned

kungfu;2890931

I havent been away and didnt notice anything has changed, then again im … I havent been away and didnt notice anything has changed, then again im thick

lol

Lulu'sMammy;2890945

But i heard you were hung like a donkey, so forget the thick bit, im here … But i heard you were hung like a donkey, so forget the thick bit, im here for you hunny! mUWAHAHAHAHA!!

well thats true at least, this site gets more factual by the day :thumbsup:

welcome back lulusmammy how was the wedding?

welcome back llm x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions