Back to European satellite tv

Found 21st Aug 2017
With the partial demise of 28.2E in terms of watching sport it is time to return to European satellites (not illegal). Already have 19.2E and can have one more - but which to choose without having a long trial and error. Cannot get Conax and Videoguard on 16e (unless anyone knows differently) otherwise it would have been a good choice. Not much on 30W and have never tried 23.5E and 25.5E - anyone know? 0.8W looks to have some useful channels but do they decrypt?
Would welcome some advice from long-term hobbyists on best single channel to choose for football in addition to 28.2 and 19.2.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Well I suppose it was a bit obscure. Anyway I decided to go with 0.8W.
doogan93 h, 25 m ago

Well I suppose it was a bit obscure. Anyway I decided to go with 0.8W.

25.5 haha good luck finding that....what dish size you got.
Check out purplesat website
I have a motorised dish and technomate stb and get over 10,000 channels.
I also pay circa £40 per annum for card sharing and this decodes most feeds.
IPTV is available for around £30 per annum for 70+ UK channels like Sky Sports / F1 and some movies. Not sure of the legalities though.
Cheers
Adam78612323rd Aug

25.5 haha good luck finding that....what dish size you got.

It is 1.1 m - gets most sats from 28e to 30w.
Bill.de.Sarce23rd Aug

Check out purplesat websiteI have a motorised dish and technomate stb and …Check out purplesat websiteI have a motorised dish and technomate stb and get over 10,000 channels.I also pay circa £40 per annum for card sharing and this decodes most feeds.IPTV is available for around £30 per annum for 70+ UK channels like Sky Sports / F1 and some movies. Not sure of the legalities though.Cheers

Thanks - I'll try purplesat - have not looked at feeds for years.
You still won't get 25.5 that's Arabic sat with bein channels if am not mistaken.
Bill.de.Sarce4th Sep

I check on here if I'm after a footy …I check on here if I'm after a footy matchhttp://liveonsat.com/quickindex.html

Yes, one of the most useful sites on the web. Also very useful for other sports including Formula 1 and Boxing. Can't resist saying I have been using it since circa 1997.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants