Found 28th Jun 2010
Have you seen that Back to the Future has gone to pre-order in the UK online?

Seriously cannot wait for this to come out!

9 Comments

Banned

Ah great, can't wait to download them

Been show on Sky Movies in HD ( Well bumped up), was only a matter of time. I'm still waiting on Star wars (released), and the price on Lord of the Rings to drop.

Banned

Adam2050;8932073

Been show on Sky Movies in HD ( Well bumped up), was only a matter of … Been show on Sky Movies in HD ( Well bumped up), was only a matter of time. I'm still waiting on Star wars (released), and the price on Lord of the Rings to drop.

Saw the first on Sky Movies, looked decent on there.

Can't wait for the full Star Wars Saga on Blu. I have the HD "Blu-ray" copies which look very nice but I'm sure the official ones will be better, particularly sound wise.

Why bother with the plain old Amazon edition, when you can have the Limited Edition Delorean version from play.com!!

play.com/HOM…tml?searchstring=back+to+the+future+trilogy&searchtype=BLU&searchsource=2&searchfilters=s{back+to+the+future+trilogy}%2bc{622}%2b

midlandscomics;8932122

Why bother with the plain old Amazon edition, when you can have the … Why bother with the plain old Amazon edition, when you can have the Limited Edition Delorean version from play.com!!http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/6-/Search.html?searchstring=back+to+the+future+trilogy&searchtype=BLU&searchsource=2&searchfilters=s{back+to+the+future+trilogy}%2bc{622}%2b

Pure geek fest.

1.21 Gigawatts!

This Collectors Edition Tin Includes A Delorean blueprint, An 'Outtatime' … This Collectors Edition Tin Includes A Delorean blueprint, An 'Outtatime' number plate, The Sports Almanac, Save The Clocktower poster & A Lenticular photo of Marty's family plus much, much more!

I'm pre-ordering! I love this tat...

Banned

Hope they do a good job of the transfer. Will be buying this when it drops to £17.99 or similar lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free escape route from TalkMobile to Vodafone11
    2. Misco about to go into administration1013
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…1834
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2687

See more discussions