Groups

Back to the Future PS3

Thinking of getting this from psn store, had a shot of the demo but it was pretty short and im unsure i want to fork out if all i do is pick what line to say next every few mins. is there more ot this game??

15 Comments

Banned

Is it on UK store yet?

Original Poster

ODB_69

Is it on UK store yet?

yup, it is, spotted it last night

£15.99, which, if i dont like and cant sell on, is a big waste of money

Edited by: "shanecr" 13th Mar 2011

Banned

Nice one will download demo

you could get the full 1st episode for free on PC
    and id imagine its similar to most telltale stuff

ODB_69

Is it on UK store yet?

Sorry, I thought you may (still) be subscribed to the thread where I let you know...

[ hotukdeals.com/dea…899 ]

BFN,

fp.

Banned

Sox bud, since they ruined subscribed post views I never look anymore

fanpages

:)Sorry, I thought you may (still) be subscribed to the thread where I … :)Sorry, I thought you may (still) be subscribed to the thread where I let you know...[ http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/european-playstation-store-special-offers-until-2-march-2011/877763?p=10809899 ]BFN,fp.

Banned

^^soz

ODB_69

^^soz

..."hosiery" being a term used when something does not work like it used to?

BFN,

fp.

Is it subject to 5 downloads or one of those restrictive purchases nonsense.

dontasciime

Is it subject to 5 downloads or one of those restrictive purchases … Is it subject to 5 downloads or one of those restrictive purchases nonsense.

everything is, PSN account linked to max of 5 systems.

nebno6

everything is, PSN account linked to max of 5 systems.

Sorry but there are some restrictions on games. You must not have seen them.There was a Capcom game, burnout paradise was another, warhawk, quite a few that I now cannot think of.

Or you misunderstood what I meant.

most psn games allow 5 systems to download from 1 purchase.

Then there are others where the content cannot be played within 24 hour period form another 1 of those that downloaded it.

Edited by: "dontasciime" 13th Mar 2011

Original Poster

dontasciime

Is it subject to 5 downloads or one of those restrictive purchases … Is it subject to 5 downloads or one of those restrictive purchases nonsense.

i imagine as it is not an online playing game, it is ok for up to 5 consoles to download from one purchase. Could be wrong though.

^good point:lol ..I did not know what type of game/genre it was
    I'v e just checked on psn store and it's 5 activated ps3s

dontasciime

Sorry but there are some restrictions on games. You must not have seen … Sorry but there are some restrictions on games. You must not have seen them.There was a Capcom game, burnout paradise was another, warhawk, quite a few that I now cannot think of.Or you misunderstood what I meant.most psn games allow 5 systems to download from 1 purchase.Then there are others where the content cannot be played within 24 hour period form another 1 of those that downloaded it.

They took the restriction off from warhawk ages ago and I never had a problem with burnout playing it on 2 ps3s at the same time.

Maybe. The point i was trying to make though is there are/were some games that do not allow 5 activated systems to play the game at the same time

nebno6

They took the restriction off from warhawk ages ago and I never had a … They took the restriction off from warhawk ages ago and I never had a problem with burnout playing it on 2 ps3s at the same time.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714095
      2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October58
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31126
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …112246

See more discussions