Groups

back to the single life for me

not been on here much this year as i started seeing somebody however today we agreed it had run its course so back to the single life for me .... xx

27 Comments

lucky ******.....

Back to HUKDs? Good for us...
    Sorry to hear about the split, but it seems mutual and thus probably for the best in the long run.

Aw sorry to hear that - welcome back and keep your chin up

in before someone mentions desperate HUKD housewives :w00t:

Sorry to hear you're on your lonesome again B - plenty to keep you occupied on here.

Book a flight to Vegas!!

chesso;8510298

in before someone mentions desperate HUKD housewives :w00t:

Why was it on last night?

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;8510292

Back to HUKDs? Good for us...Sorry to hear about the split, but it seems … Back to HUKDs? Good for us...Sorry to hear about the split, but it seems mutual and thus probably for the best in the long run.

cheers yeah both been feeling the same last couple of weeks im ok will miss him a bit but defo the right thing to do

awoodhall2003;8510314

Why was it on last night?

When you say 'on' what exactly are you implying?

Original Poster

chesso;8510298

in before someone mentions desperate HUKD housewives :w00t:Sorry to hear … in before someone mentions desperate HUKD housewives :w00t:Sorry to hear you're on your lonesome again B - plenty to keep you occupied on here.

not quite on my own i have my two cats :thumbsup:

bellows;8510322

not quite on my own i have my two cats :thumbsup:

You'll hardly miss him then:-D

Levity aside - if it was the right decision, then you're better off with your independence and your cats.

bellows;8510315

cheers yeah both been feeling the same last couple of weeks im ok will … cheers yeah both been feeling the same last couple of weeks im ok will miss him a bit but defo the right thing to do

Hard times for the next couple of weeks, but you will get there. Sure there is another person much better for you out there very soon.

chesso;8510318

When you say 'on' what exactly are you implying?

Were you 'on' them last night? :w00t:;-)

Original Poster

kaks26;8510293

Aw sorry to hear that - welcome back and keep your chin up

cheers babe its quite weird cause before him i was on my own for a few years and loved my own space and company and never felt lonely but i do a bit now but im sure u just get used to what your doing and for past few months i have always been with him when both of us werent working.Give it a couple of days and im sure ill be enjoying my own company again :thumbsup:

bellows;8510337

cheers babe its quite weird cause before him i was on my own for a few … cheers babe its quite weird cause before him i was on my own for a few years and loved my own space and company and never felt lonely but i do a bit now but im sure u just get used to what your doing and for past few months i have always been with him when both of us werent working.Give it a couple of days and im sure ill be enjoying my own company again :thumbsup:

ah so your a chick, just watch the white knights go now. good luck.

Banned

junkenstein73;8510290

lucky ******.....

comedy gold!

made me lol anyway..;-)

Original Poster

ants97;8510356

cheers babe

Banned

he will be back in a week ..........begging your forgiveness.;-)

Original Poster

RFC;8510415

he will be back in a week ..........begging your forgiveness.;-)

the problem is i still have to see him most days as he is a regular in shop i work in

Banned

bellows;8510423

the problem is i still have to see him most days as he is a regular in … the problem is i still have to see him most days as he is a regular in shop i work in

love to help pal but iam a man,and we are all daft when it comes to things like this.sorry.......

Original Poster

RFC;8510511

love to help pal but iam a man,and we are all daft when it comes to … love to help pal but iam a man,and we are all daft when it comes to things like this.sorry.......

no worries couple days and ill be good dont worry

Banned

male or female?

theres a few others in the same boat......maybe you can share a thread

Original Poster

casparwhite;8510557

male or female?theres a few others in the same boat......maybe you can … male or female?theres a few others in the same boat......maybe you can share a thread

im female u?

casparwhite;8510557

male or female?theres a few others in the same boat......maybe you can … male or female?theres a few others in the same boat......maybe you can share a thread

Using HUKD to find a girlfriend again, are we?!

ants97;8510356

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/internet_white_knight.gif

http://www.avforums.com/forums/attachments/sky-hd/153357d1261216838-question-regarding-e4-hd-no-hd-sub-internet_white_knight.jpg

My work here is done... *Trots off into the sunset*

Banned

bellows;8510640

im female u?

lol male

angelfairee;8510662

Using HUKD to find a girlfriend again, are we?!

i have 1 but shes currently on the other side of the world sadly

i have needs:whistling:

all applicants send pix via pm.....there will be a shortlist

casparwhite;8510713

i have 1 but shes currently on the other side of the world sadlyi have … i have 1 but shes currently on the other side of the world sadlyi have needs:whistling:all applicants send pix via pm.....there will be a shortlist

Note to all applicants: don't bother, he's rubbish in bed.

Banned

angelfairee;8510729

Note to all applicants: don't bother, he's rubbish in bed.

it wasnt bed.....it was a packed bar and i thought i was pretty good under the circumstances;-)

casparwhite;8510744

it wasnt bed.....it was a packed bar and i thought i was pretty good … it wasnt bed.....it was a packed bar and i thought i was pretty good under the circumstances;-)

"He's rubbish in bar" doesn't make sense, does it?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      5. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425

See more discussions