Groups

back to work again tonight

ive had no sleep, i have a bad head, i have to walk in the peeing down rain and im on shift with a fella who doesnt speak english!

give me strength =(

18 Comments

could be worse you could have to sit in the warmth at home watching crap telly lol

hope your shift goes quick think of the money in your wage packet

no sleep - drink reckless/ red bull
    bad head - paracetamol
    rain- umbrella
    guy who cant speak english- learn his language and tell him to @*%$£ off in it.:)

have a nice shift

Original Poster

shedboy66;7045495

could be worse you could have to sit in the warmth at home watching crap … could be worse you could have to sit in the warmth at home watching crap telly hope your shift goes quick

give me that anyday lol. last one though tonight. just next week to go then im off for a week :-D

Original Poster

chezz2;7045503

no sleep - drink reckless/ red bullbad head - paracetamolrain- … no sleep - drink reckless/ red bullbad head - paracetamolrain- umbrellaguy who cant spreak english- learn his language and tell him to @*%$£ off in it.:)have a nice shift

lol i will get lucozade as not keen on red bull
    ive had paracetamol and brufen already
    my brolly wont work in the wind
    as for reggie (the fella) he probs wouldnt understand that either

Awww babe I feel for you...

am getting a touch of flu too xx

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger eh xx

are you sure reggie cant speak english? what nationality is he? we need to test him (in the interests of national security you undersatnd, can't say anymore right now, wink wink).

sounds like somebody needs a hug!!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7045567

Awww babe I feel for you...am getting a touch of flu too xxWhat doesn't … Awww babe I feel for you...am getting a touch of flu too xxWhat doesn't kill us makes us stronger eh xx

dont have anymore nights for 2 weeks after this one so this is going to feel like the longest shift ever lol

hope you feel better soon chick

Original Poster

chezz2;7045591

are you sure reggie cant speak english? what nationality is he? we need … are you sure reggie cant speak english? what nationality is he? we need to test him (in the interests of national security you undersatnd, can't say anymore right now, wink wink).

hes indian. he can speak odd words but trying to get him to understand a sentance can be difficult and theres no way you can get a convo out of him. a good natter is the only thing that keeps me going on nightshift

Original Poster

arcangel111;7045602

sounds like somebody needs a hug!!

if someone hugged me right now i think i would fall asleep lol.

the 10 minute walk to work in this rain might wake me up a bit

ClarityofMind;7045567

Awww babe I feel for you...am getting a touch of flu too xxWhat doesn't … Awww babe I feel for you...am getting a touch of flu too xxWhat doesn't kill us makes us stronger eh xx

sorry if you have all caught it of me, i did wash my hands before using the computer, but you know what viruses are like!

chezz2;7045646

sorry if you have all caught it of me, i did wash my hands before using … sorry if you have all caught it of me, i did wash my hands before using the computer, but you know what viruses are like!

we'll forgive ya, thousands wouldn' xxx

Original Poster

oh well better go get dressed, be back in half an hour

Just think of all the parties u will be going to nearer Christmas:-D We have something every weekend leading up to Christmas plus the biggie..........HOGMANAY!!!! Only us scots know how to bring the new year in in style - i.e too much booze and lots of peeking up kilts:w00t:

Take it easy!

Original Poster

bossyboots;7045842

Just think of all the parties u will be going to nearer Christmas:-D We … Just think of all the parties u will be going to nearer Christmas:-D We have something every weekend leading up to Christmas plus the biggie..........HOGMANAY!!!! Only us scots know how to bring the new year in in style - i.e too much booze and lots of peeking up kilts:w00t:Take it easy!

lol not for me im afraid! going out for a friends birthday on december 11th, then a karaoke night with work peeps on the 18th so i am looking forward to them. i will be working new years eve nightshift though :x and the new years day night so no partying for me

donnaraine;7045988

lol not for me im afraid! going out for a friends birthday on december … lol not for me im afraid! going out for a friends birthday on december 11th, then a karaoke night with work peeps on the 18th so i am looking forward to them. i will be working new years eve nightshift though :x and the new years day night so no partying for me

i am working morning shift christmas day, if that makes you feel any better

Original Poster

chezz2;7046083

i am working morning shift christmas day, if that makes you feel any … i am working morning shift christmas day, if that makes you feel any better

i did a 3-10 last year for xmas. im off this year but think i will put in a 12 hour shift boxing day to bump my hours up

I was due to work christmas eve last yr ( the rates are great! ) but then it was cancelled ( grrrr ) and waited months for consolation payment.

Ahh well.

Have a lovely evening hn, hope it goes smoothly xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846208
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764302
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions