Back up 360 games?

Banned
I've just bought a modded 360 from the forums on here and I was wondering what the best way to back up games is?

I've never had a modded console before so this is all new to me

Cheers

11 Comments

Banned

I think dvd decrypter should do the trick or you can always download a backup.

Original Poster Banned

PabloInTheSky;3385718

I think dvd decrypter should do the trick or you can always download a … I think dvd decrypter should do the trick or you can always download a backup.

Any idea what website is best to get that?

Banned

think this would be the best site any problems let me know software is stupidly easy to use

dvddecrypter.org.uk/

Original Poster Banned

PabloInTheSky;3385758

think this would be the best site any problems let me know software is … think this would be the best site any problems let me know software is stupidly easy to usehttp://www.dvddecrypter.org.uk/

Cheers will try that out later

Rep added

You need a special dvd drive (kreon or something) to rip retail 360 games. afaik

But you can rip backups with 'imgburn' ..just google the name.

edit..note imgburn is the new version of dvd-decryptor

i remember having to go out and buy the exact type of dvd dl burner, then getting the right software to rip and burn it all. harsh times.

Jenny1979x;3386065

Could someone pm me to where to download them from please :thumbsup:

just google bit torrent and you'll find various sites

i can sell you all the gear you need, drive etc if you want it cheap????

phanco;3390500

Now that your discussing downloadng pirated games, expect this thread to … Now that your discussing downloadng pirated games, expect this thread to be locked soon...

It's for back up purposes, as mentioned in the first post.

supermod

Please do not discuss Pirated Software or where to download it, as it's against HUKD rules. If not I'll lock thread & issue possible infractions

Topic is

I've just bought a modded 360 from the forums on here and I was … I've just bought a modded 360 from the forums on here and I was wondering what the best way to back up games is?

Original Poster Banned

sigma;3390556

Please do not discuss Pirated Software or where to download it, as it's … Please do not discuss Pirated Software or where to download it, as it's against HUKD rules. If not I'll lock thread & issue possible infractions Topic is Thanks :thumbsup:

I asked how I can back up my games not how to download them!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047098
    2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie89
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767206
    4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1114
    5. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'31447

See more discussions