Groups

Back up smartphone needed for holiday under £100

Accidentally dropped my Note 4 on Monday, and insurance company have been useless so far with sorting anything out for me. I'm off to Oslo for five days on Thursday 17th and my 3 plan comes with feel at home, so I'd like a phone that I can use google maps with and takes a Micro Sim. (Bonus would be if it can take a 128gb memory stick and has a reasonable camera, and comes with any earphones no matter quality) Because its a backup I don't really want to spend more than £100. Any suggestions of what to get that would arrive on time?

7 Comments

Is there anything suitable at Tesco Outlet, delivery is really good, refurbs I've had have been brand new.
    stores.ebay.co.uk/Tes…c=1

Amazon. Wileyfox Swift. Currently £99.99

Dual sim too.

Wife has one. Great for the money.

Slightly over budget but worth it.
    The phone Xiaomi Redmi 3S, is reduced Today on 1 days flash sale £108
    Or the Note 3 special edition is reduced to £125 (today only on aliexpress)
    Both links below

aliexpress.com/sto…tml

aliexpress.com/sto…ZbY

Lately, people have been asking best £100 smartphone and I keep referring to Smart Ultra 6
    Smart 6 Ultra is widely recommended in HukD. £89 + £10 topup.
    shop.vodafone.co.uk/sho…293

Not sure how good Vodafone is in keeping up with delivery dates.

Hi,I have a iPhone 5c for £90 but its locked to EE,so probably no use to you.

Original Poster

raj75

Lately, people have been asking best £100 smartphone and I keep referring … Lately, people have been asking best £100 smartphone and I keep referring to Smart Ultra 6Smart 6 Ultra is widely recommended in HukD. £89 + £10 topup.https://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/pay-as-you-go/vodafone-smart-6-ultra-payg/sku91293Not sure how good Vodafone is in keeping up with delivery dates.

I assume I wouldn't be able to put my 3 sim in though with feel at home and unlimited data?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014470
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350
      3. word association Game73844457
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value59

See more discussions