Groups

Backing Track to 'Joseph's Coat' needed for school play!

Hi,

Does anyone know if its possible to get the backing track to Joseph's coat from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat? My wife is a primnary school teacher and she is doing a class assembly to this song and she has the full song(with singing) but she really wants the backing track version (so the only singing you can hear is the classes).

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

9 Comments

just the one track?
    I have this as karaoke mp3 file, so would give you the music, whilst hearing only the kids sing

I know there is a music score and CD of all the songs but not sure about a backing track for just the 1 song,

Found this on amazon i know they do others but not sure about the one you want worth you having a look!
    ]http//ww…oke

Hi they sell download on amazon 69p put joesph karoke and it comes up!

Original Poster

Yes she is only doing the one song, however if we have to have the whole CD then so be it but ideally we only need the one song.

Have sent you a pm with link to song

i have it on my laptop here if you need it

Original Poster

Thanks to all of you that helped me out, I now have the song, special thanks to Jayice and stephmcd.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1212
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90153
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions