Backing Up/Downloading Dreamcast games?

Banned
I got a couple of dreamcasts lately and since some of the games are quite old they are scratched. So I was wondering if someone could give me some help with backing up my games and where I can download the games which will no longer run?

I've had a quick search of net and not seen much so anyone who can help me out would be much appreciated.

Cheers

7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Anyone?

To play backups your going to need a Boot disk "UTOPIA", Just do a google for dreamcast forums and you'll find loads of info from people who know what to do and games "ROMS", Simples

Original Poster Banned

SPAMDOG;5828299

To play backups your going to need a Boot disk "UTOPIA", Just do a google … To play backups your going to need a Boot disk "UTOPIA", Just do a google for dreamcast forums and you'll find loads of info from people who know what to do and games "ROMS", Simples

Cheers wasn't sure whether to be searching for roms, isos or image files.

Rep added :thumbsup:

Most Dreamcast games that you'll find on torrent sites etc will have the boot loader built into the image.

Original Poster Banned

Had a look on the torrent sites but not many games on there being seeded since its an older console

You need to find a more dedicated private site. Somewhere like Blackcat-games.net if they are still going.

Paddy Charlie;5835397

Had a look on the torrent sites but not many games on there being seeded … Had a look on the torrent sites but not many games on there being seeded since its an older console

tried dc++ ? think theres loads on there, was a few year back when a mate wanted me to get a load for him :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. DVD storage22
    2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?77
    3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door11
    4. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22

See more discussions