Groups

Backrow Seating at Newcastle Metro Radio Arena any good?

Gonna buy 2 tickets for Kasabian but the only ones that are left are on the corner back top row, so i was wondering what the view is like from there? I've been a few year ago now and me and the wife were plonked in the middle and if my memory serves me right was still a bit too far to see.

6 Comments

sound is good but take a telescope if you you want to see more then a dot on stage
    they have large screen so you can watch that but i always think you can watch the screen at home

Original Poster

robertkay;5775922

they have large screen so you can watch that but i always think you can … they have large screen so you can watch that but i always think you can watch the screen at home

Totally spot on that, i just don't see the point in going to a live gig to watch it on a big screen, don't get me wrong the vibe will be great but the whole point is watching someone live.

from memory its not that big an arena so you shouldn't be too bad

Original Poster

Yeah, tbh i can't even remember meself m8 hehe, but you could be right there thx.

I went to UFC there - binoculars required.

Original Poster

Few of me other m8's are going as well and are standing, nothing to say we couldn't nick on down and stand with them is there?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …85143
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions