Backstage Passes

Found 25th Apr 2008
How would i go about getting backstage tickets for a gig im taking my girlfriend to?

Its at the M.E.N Arena.

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Banned

find out the tech guys or the stage hands

Banned

i think it handball guys

Original Poster

Im not from Manchester so i dont know anyone, Im going to be travelling down on the day and as its her 18th birthday i thought id surprise her with backstage tickets.

You know anyone that could get them?

Banned

vengod;1969178

Im not from Manchester so i dont know anyone, Im going to be travelling … Im not from Manchester so i dont know anyone, Im going to be travelling down on the day and as its her 18th birthday i thought id surprise her with backstage tickets. You know anyone that could get them?

no mate soory

give the roady a blowy hahaahhahahahahahaaahahahahahahah

who's the band??

Could always try messaging on myspace

Original Poster

I wish it was a band lol

Shes into Hip hop and r n b so im taking her to see Mary J Blige on June 5th

Banned

vengod;1969275

I wish it was a band lolShes into Hip hop and r n b so im taking her to … I wish it was a band lolShes into Hip hop and r n b so im taking her to see Mary J Blige on June 5th

whent last year good show

hmm, only thing i could suggest in getting on her fan sites/ forums and trying to speak to admin. I know on some forums the people who run the sites usually have a way of contacting the band etc.
Probs be much harder with MJB but worth a try?

You should try ringing the box office they should be able to tell you how to get them.

Original Poster

Cheers...Il try that.

I may try ringing the M.E.N Arena on Monday and see if theres anyway i can get them through them
Post a comment
@
    Text