Backwards compatibility for the xbox 360

0 replies
Found 17th Mar 2007
just wanted to know how often the backwards compatibility list of xbox games gets updated?

as i dont see any timesplitters games in that list or any of the newer conflict games in there. just wantd to know if they will ever be converted to this list of games?

what is the process of downloadin the patch/driver?

do u have to download a file for each game or is there a file where all/ or quite alot of games are in?

what games would you like to see be added to this list?

1 Comment

There isn't a set time frame for Microsauce updating the BC list. The last one was in December, before that it was August. You just gotta sit tight and hope they continue to add more games to the list.

As for the process of updating the BC list, its all automatic. The 360 will download the emulation profiles for the games when they are available to download in one big pack. The downloads aren't that big, each emulation profile is usually under 2MB in size. You can also do it offline, should you happen not to have the three-sexy connected to the Interwebs, by downloading a CD image of the profiles from MS support site and popping it in the 360 to update the system.

As for games added to the list, only one for me. Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions