Bacs & quidco

Found 5th Nov 2006
Hi, i normally use paypal for my cashback from quidco, but adding up the paypal fees becomes quite high. Is bacs any good? i understand quidco only charges 5p for the use of bacs, an all i have to do is input my bank sort code, account number and my name into my seetings in quidco. However, Im not really sure what i have to type into the "BACS details are set to account" box.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

My last 2 paypal transactions went through bacs, straight into my bank account no problems

The BACS details are set to account is your account number I think.

that only has something in it when you have a bank account added, it displays the last 4 digits of mine.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/member.php?u=15262 - How many PayPal accounts do you have, and how much QuidCo CashBack do you get per month?

You are allowed to have 2 PayPal accounts - 1 Premier/Business and 1 Basic.
You mention fees being high so I assume (and please correct me if I'm wrong) you must have the upgraded Premier/Business account.
If you receive less than £250 each month from QuidCo, and don't use a/the Basic account for anything else, then you can use the Basic account for QuidCo and not have to pay a penny.
X10

It takes about 3-5 working days mind, so even if quidco says paid, your bank account will take a while longer

Just had my first BACS payment and it took about 3 days. Much more useful to go straight into my bank account rather than PayPal.

This:

BACS details are set to account

just shows your bank account is set to receive BACS and once set, should look something like this: xxxx1234

Is anyone else still reading this? I have done for 7yrs 4mths, everyday. Nobody has uttered a word

jased1

Is anyone else still reading this? I have done for 7yrs 4mths, everyday. … Is anyone else still reading this? I have done for 7yrs 4mths, everyday. Nobody has uttered a word

I was about to ask the same.

Haha
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants