Bad bad times :(

Having a crap time atm lol, broke my finger last night at basketball training, therefor missed the first game if the season today, had to sit on the scoring table and watch my mates win without me we won though so its not too bad lol

19 Comments

aaaawwwwww here's a big kiss coming your way

MMMMWWWWAAAAHHHHHHHH

maybe they won cos you didnt play :w00t:

i joke i joke!

Hope you finger heels soon (although, I wonder if it was basketball that caused the injury! I joke.)

awww Baby G getcher finger out n get better :w00t:;-)

Original Poster

thanks guys

aww micoo want a cuggle?

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6508525

aww micoo want a cuggle?

yes please :-D

stupid sport, my hubs also broke his finger last week playing basketball, lost count of how many times that is now. He also had his hand in plaster for 6 weeks last year due to spiral fracture on one of his bones in his hand... also due to basketball. oh and if he spains his ankle yet again his on his own, lol :roll:

Wheres the Mico Facepalm pic.

Sorry fella not good.

Banned

is this a parody thread:thinking:

casparwhite;6508877

I lol'd'

broke 3 fingers and chipped a bone in my old basketball playing days at school. my gay long fingers just couldn't take the hits.

leilahfun;6508846

stupid sport, my hubs also broke his finger last week playing basketball, … stupid sport, my hubs also broke his finger last week playing basketball, lost count of how many times that is now. He also had his hand in plaster for 6 weeks last year due to spiral fracture on one of his bones in his hand... also due to basketball. oh and if he spains his ankle yet again his on his own, lol :roll:

shame hope you recover quick
that sounds like my boys one was in plaster for his hand, one was in plaster for bad sprain and other damage to his ankle the other one broke his finger that was last season just started back training again in september already been up hospital for xrays on ones wrist lucky he did that at college nothing broken this time :whistling:

leilahfun;6508846

stupid sport, my hubs also broke his finger last week playing basketball, … stupid sport, my hubs also broke his finger last week playing basketball, lost count of how many times that is now. He also had his hand in plaster for 6 weeks last year due to spiral fracture on one of his bones in his hand... also due to basketball. oh and if he spains his ankle yet again his on his own, lol :roll:

lol, you could let your LO play with your hubby's sprains ;-)

Banned

casparwhite;6508877

I think it might be....don't know if it's poor taste or not:thinking:

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6508929

I think it might be....don't know if it's poor taste or not:thinking:

what would it be in parody of :? i can post a pic of my finger all strapped up if you want :?

Original Poster

leilahfun;6508846

ive got a dodgy ankle too :lol: have it strapped up when playing a lot of basketball lol

micoo;6509127

what would it be in parody of :? i can post a pic of my finger all … what would it be in parody of :? i can post a pic of my finger all strapped up if you want :?

wimp, my hubs played on lol! now his paying for it ;-) His given up on getting them strapped up now!

Original Poster

leilahfun;6509578

wimp, my hubs played on lol! now his paying for it ;-) His given up on … wimp, my hubs played on lol! now his paying for it ;-) His given up on getting them strapped up now!

ive given up on going to hospital lol, just got myself some tube guaze (sp) and some micropore, my mums a doctor and my sis is a medical student so it doesnt take long to find out if it is broken lol

micoo;6509805

ive given up on going to hospital lol, just got myself some tube guaze … ive given up on going to hospital lol, just got myself some tube guaze (sp) and some micropore, my mums a doctor and my sis is a medical student so it doesnt take long to find out if it is broken lol

Thats soo handy and saves on a lot of time! Hope it heels quickly and the rest of the season is injury free :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions