Groups

Bad bad times....

Just got back from the hospital and its official, i know have a broken finger on each hand and cant do much LOL

18 Comments

aaawwww poor you!

how long does a broken finger take to heal?

Im sure there are plenty of people here that would like to give you two fingers or even one

on both hands?

LMAO how did you manage this?

LOL...new nickname...."Fingers Micoo"....:lol:

:-D

Original Poster

scott1295;6555423

LMAO how did you manage this?

basketball :oops: first session back with a broken finger heavily strapped up (yesterday) and i broke another one :lol:

Original Poster

bossyboots;6555415

aaawwww poor you! how long does a broken finger take to heal?

the more recent break is a very minor fracture apparently should only take 7-10 days before i can unstrap it, othe one was worse, ive got the same amount of time left before i can unstrap it :lol:

You need stronger fingers boy

micoo;6555432

basketball :oops: first session back with a broken finger heavily … basketball :oops: first session back with a broken finger heavily strapped up (yesterday) and i broke another one :lol:

Haha maybe its time to think of another sports then? Say ballet? :w00t:

erm, are you sure this incident isn't linked with your recent wild night(s)/girls...

Banned

Just don't grip so tight. Should be fine then! :thumbsup::w00t:

scott1295;6555453

Haha maybe its time to think of another sports then? Say ballet? :w00t:

lol no no dont suggest that!!!!!!!

Original Poster

hdizzle;6555460

erm, are you sure this incident isn't linked with your recent wild … erm, are you sure this incident isn't linked with your recent wild night(s)/girls...

im pretty sure but there wont be anymore of that since i no longer have any hands to hold drinks with :lol:

its karma biting you in the bum for your naughty weekend lol

micoo;6555480

im pretty sure but there wont be anymore of that since i no longer have … im pretty sure but there wont be anymore of that since i no longer have any hands to hold drinks with :lol:

but you still have fingers left to...

Original Poster

hdizzle;6555488

but you still have fingers left to...

theyre all tied together :lol:

I told you not to touch those girls :roll::p

Thats wierd :thinking: my 12 year old son fractured his finger in two places last week playing basketball in school :roll: Didn't realise basketball was soooooo dangerous :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1834
      2. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974

See more discussions