Bad Cop No Donut 5 - Cops Assisting TV Licensing

Found 18th Jan

From the excellent Crimebodge YouTube channel (and website), still think Auntie BBC is so lovely? Still think and English mans home is his castle? I have no affiliation to either the YouTube channel or website

The Danny Allen video clip towards the end is a few years old but truly golden!

We can all save £145 a year by not paying the BBC to watch Sky news, this is an organisation that WILL spy through your windows while your children play to see if you're not paying them for a service you don't want and didn't ask for. The propaganda arm of the government through broadcast media is dead and the BBC knows it.
Community Updates
MiscElectronics
Top comments
deleted265520
Usual spam by the OP
17 Comments
deleted265520
Usual spam by the OP
DT8918th Jan

Usual spam by the OP

If only it was that good

Intresting video ty op.
broken record op
Googled "Crimebodge" and the top video on their "excellent" site advises people to never talk to the police or to lie to them:

“Just tell us the truth and it’ll make it a lot easier on you.”

No it won’t.

“If you lie to us then you’re going to be in even more trouble.”

No you won’t."

Imagine the dystopian nightmare this country would be if people like Graham's views held any sway.
Edited by: "Cr0m" 18th Jan
I see nothing wrong with the OP's continuous reminders on how to avoid being scammed, conned and/or paying unnecessary costs for a service that is both corrupt and unnecessary

That is what HotUKDeals is about - saving money and offering advice.

I don't watch live broadcasts and I very rarely use catchup services (twice last year) - all that I want to watch can be accessed via downloading or other (like youtube)

If the BBC was funded by PPV or advertising and then a small cost for a licence which was then used to support non-profit programs across all networks then I'd be happy to pay a small cost

BUT I'm not paying money to a company that has previously supported paedophilia and/or immorally protected it's employees (or others) together with being biased and over paying salaries whilst at the same time allowing other nations unlicensed/free access to the same shows the UK nationals have to pay for.
philphil611 h, 15 m ago

I see nothing wrong with the OP...

Needless to say. Yet you'll pontificate about how other people aren't punished severely enough by the legal system. But being discourteous and not cooperating with the police is fine when you don't agree with a particular law.

Edit: The top video isn't even about TV licencing.
"Staying silent will greatly reduce your chances of being prosecuted. Over 50% percent of all prosecutions for petty offences are brought off the back of admissions made by those dumb enough to talk to the police."

You're endorsing a guide for petty criminals to avoid justice. Nice work.
Edited by: "Cr0m" 18th Jan
Another posting on this "excellent" site.

33092275-aTxiD.jpg
Idiots.
Cr0m2 h, 14 m ago

Needless to say. Yet you'll pontificate about how other people aren't …Needless to say. Yet you'll pontificate about how other people aren't punished severely enough by the legal system. But being discourteous and not cooperating with the police is fine when you don't agree with a particular law.Edit: The top video isn't even about TV licencing. "Staying silent will greatly reduce your chances of being prosecuted. Over 50% percent of all prosecutions for petty offences are brought off the back of admissions made by those dumb enough to talk to the police."You're endorsing a guide for petty criminals to avoid justice. Nice work.

There is a big difference between being challenged about a tv licence by a corrupt system/protecting your rights and being found guilty of a heinous/violent crime

And if you need someone to explain that to you then there is no hope
@Graham1979

"...Still think and English mans..."

I still think and English.
You can tell how much policing has changed over the years in the good ol days he would be thrown in the back of the van and given the much deserved shoeing he deserves.

He deserves that for crimes against typography at the beginning of his videos.
philphil6112 h, 14 m ago

There is a big difference between being challenged about a tv licence by a …There is a big difference between being challenged about a tv licence by a corrupt system/protecting your rights and being found guilty of a heinous/violent crime And if you need someone to explain that to you then there is no hope

Nothing about TV licencing in that video. It's a guide to getting away with "petty offences".
You've nothing to say about the punch a cop thing?

Maybe they can start a new 'Hot' deals sub-forum where you and Graham and your ilk can discuss new methods of breaking into cars etc. You can pop back here now and again to have a rant about how people have no respect for the law.

No foreign criminals coming here taking your jobs eh?
Edited by: "Cr0m" 19th Jan
Cr0m2 h, 53 m ago

Nothing about TV licencing in that video. It's a guide to getting away …Nothing about TV licencing in that video. It's a guide to getting away with "petty offences".You've nothing to say about the punch a cop thing? Maybe they can start a new 'Hot' deals sub-forum where you and Graham and your ilk can discuss new methods of breaking into cars etc. You can pop back here now and again to have a rant about how people have no respect for the law. No foreign criminals coming here taking your jobs eh?

I refer to the previous reply I gave

"there is no hope"

Clearly you have failed to understand that the whole procedure of "enforcing the tv licence" is wrong from the "threatening letters" to the "misuse of power" and the flawed police involvement

And clearly, your troll like comments, are avoiding the real difference between a non violent act and an act of violence against an innocent person.

My original thread was about making those in authority and decision makers accountable for their actions (as discussed in the last episode of Question Time re Carillion/Parliament)

I don't have an issue with current sentencing guidelines for non payment of TV licence (up to £1000 and repeat offenders can be jailed)
Sorry, I have been a busy boy. The BBC and its agents are able to waste police time, resources and man/woman power for their own commercial gain. Funny because at the local footie match (up the Boro) the club has to pay, in the local town centre at kicking out the clubs/pubs pay for extra policing.

What you see with this video is the use of private companies using tax payer funded services in an attempt to bully and bluff. Not to worry though I assue the police have lots of cash to spend doing this and not had any budget cuts to deal with.
Cr0m4 h, 33 m ago

Nothing about TV licencing in that video. It's a guide to getting away …Nothing about TV licencing in that video. It's a guide to getting away with "petty offences".You've nothing to say about the punch a cop thing? Maybe they can start a new 'Hot' deals sub-forum where you and Graham and your ilk can discuss new methods of breaking into cars etc. You can pop back here now and again to have a rant about how people have no respect for the law. No foreign criminals coming here taking your jobs eh?

Oh dear, I think somebody is having an episode. Why would I want to break into a car? Why would I discuss it on here?

As we live in a democracy, I'm pretty certain were free to moan about the law and the waste of tax payer resources supporting the BBC and Capita.

The Crimebodge website has been round for a good few years, it seeks to inform YOU of your level rights which poor old Cr0m is happy to wallow in his/her ignorance about. You no likely then don't viewy!
If you watch Live TV as it's broadcast or iplayer at any time you need a license. If you don't, you don't.

It's as simple as that.
Graham197919th Jan

Oh dear, I think somebody is having an episode. Why would I want to break …Oh dear, I think somebody is having an episode. Why would I want to break into a car? Why would I discuss it on here? As we live in a democracy, I'm pretty certain were free to moan about the law and the waste of tax payer resources supporting the BBC and Capita.The Crimebodge website has been round for a good few years, it seeks to inform YOU of your level rights which poor old Cr0m is happy to wallow in his/her ignorance about. You no likely then don't viewy!

For some context, I don't pay my licence fee either. I phoned up and opted out it took 2 minutes. One time someone came round, I told him the situation politely and he left.

No need to be obnoxious about it or endorse hitting policemen. I'm simply saying maybe should refrain from commenting on other criminals in the future in case you look like a bit of a hypocrite. I also think you'd be a happier people if you didn't spend your time looking at sort of 'scum' sites.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants