Groups

Bad day :(

went out getting drunk. ma my gets 2 drunk. he couldn't stand i sort him out loads. get him standing. drinking water. all the good stuff. i got him to his door etc. i get home 10 mins later i get his dad calling me up (were 17) saying who's he been fighting with.. no 1. he punched the bin. and it went on to your not welcome around him ne more etc etc.

21 Comments

ahem.

reported

reported!!

u said the s word, its a family forum u berk

Banned

i think he just passed is exams or some thing

well good, i think we just made the day worse there dint we

Could be a worse day...........you could be the member with the 2 grand phone bill :lol:

Original Poster

lol.. oh that

Syzable;2683771

Could be a worse day...........you could be the member with the 2 grand … Could be a worse day...........you could be the member with the 2 grand phone bill :lol:

or you could be minus a family pet

Original Poster

yeah. looks like a few ppl had a bad day

dano1991;2683786

at least your drunk, hope you dont get a hang over in the morning and spoil another day :thumbsup:

dano1991;2683786

yeah ahhwell.

could be a worse day yeah, im getting death threats

pikachu12;2683810

could be a worse day yeah, im getting death threats

thats not good hope you tell the police

nah, it's just immature people doing it via msn and email. i asked them to send one through the post but unfortunatly they have a life.

I don't get death threats on msn.. just naked dances....

speculation on dancer's gender welcome

haha i know. i was just laughing at the guy...

probably best not to provoke him but i'm sure making light of a situation is no reasonable explanation for attacking someone

pikachu12;2683826

nah, it's just immature people doing it via msn and email. i asked them … nah, it's just immature people doing it via msn and email. i asked them to send one through the post but unfortunatly they have a life.

isnt that the only type of person you get on msn, my 12 year old son is never off it

nah it's just 1 guy i know whose life i'm apparently ruining. he'll get over it.

went out getting drunk.

good times

Original Poster

yeah boy u know it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX33
      2. What do you feel happy about/grateful for today?53407
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231366
      4. What would be HELL to you?3254

See more discussions