OMG poor work colleagues lol

what a nut job

Lol some people are messed up...

Today was a good day.

think he's got the 'ump!

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3557140

OMG poor work colleagues lol

that lady in cubicle beside who got thrashed with computer .... yowch.

what would you have done if you were nearby ...

hooray for the guy in black suit at the end, he and another pulled his feet and jumped on him LOL

I guess he couldnt access his emails...

kippy;3557426

that lady in cubicle beside who got thrashed with computer .... … that lady in cubicle beside who got thrashed with computer .... yowch.what would you have done if you were nearby ...hooray for the guy in black suit at the end, he and another pulled his feet and jumped on him LOL

there was enough people there to over power him. Like 8 people could lay on top of him till police came. Guess people dnt think when its happening.

Original Poster

the guy next to him kept filing and fanning the papers so maybe he was frustrated to find his paper not there.

pcnutta - yeah it was one of those things. who'd imagine.

lols woulda broken a major bone is his body for every bit of equipment he broke

acecatcher3;3557645

lols woulda broken a major bone is his body for every bit of equipment he … lols woulda broken a major bone is his body for every bit of equipment he broke

I would do the same if that was my equipment.

Or you could just shoot him with your rifle LOL.

Hows your shooting going by the way?

Original Poster

this is when that practical trick electric shock handshake buzzer comes in handy!

lol typical someone gets their phone out to video it before anyone tries to stop him

Think it was a security cam was'nt it. I think its fake myself...

yeah but bloke on right of screen was filming it

Original Poster

maybe he wasn't in on the joke ...

anyways not sure if it's fake otherwise they're good actors ... esp the computer monitors!

That's a written warning, if ever I saw one.....

Original Poster

surely a dismissal.

kippy;3558575

surely a dismissal.

:roll: :thumbsup:

kippy;3557426

that lady in cubicle beside who got thrashed with computer .... … that lady in cubicle beside who got thrashed with computer .... yowch.what would you have done if you were nearby ...hooray for the guy in black suit at the end, he and another pulled his feet and jumped on him LOL

haha didn't watch it till the end. the poor lady with the monitor in her face lol....... i don't like confrontation but i would have jumped up and lamped him :giggle: tho dunno coz he seems like a bit of a physco lol

The JFK;3557691

I would do the same if that was my equipment.Or you could just shoot him … I would do the same if that was my equipment.Or you could just shoot him with your rifle LOL. Hows your shooting going by the way?

yeah tbh im finding the shooting a little frustrating at the minute, i need to get my contact lenses sorted because atm im shooting with glasses on, dunno if uve ever shot a rifle in prone position before (lying down) but the glasses dont mach up with the sight, so im kind of shooting with a disability, still shoot the rifle well tho but illenjoy it alot more when i get contacts sorted, will b down the range thurs.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.336
    2. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.323
    3. Mobile phone advice710
    4. Christmas presents715

See more discussions