Groups

bad day..cheer me up

have had a very bad day today..have eaten lots of rubbish and chocolate but still very teary..need cheering up please

49 Comments

awwwww :friends: i may be a little to drunk to cheer you up and on my new lappy so don't know how to work it but 2 secs will send summit that should make you laugh if you haven't already seen it :thumbsup:

OUR ne lappy:w00t:

Original Poster

ha ha brilliant..what makes people do that..ha ha

Couldnt have been any worse than mines....I cocked up a £6m promotion.....but nobody knows about it yet :w00t:

hoping I can fix it in time when I get back to work on Monday...no pressure on me over the weekend eh...:w00t:

Keep eating the choccy's....they are always good comfort food.. :-D

StevenA2000_uk;4441875

Couldnt have been any worse than mines....I cocked up a £6m … Couldnt have been any worse than mines....I cocked up a £6m promotion.....but nobody knows about it yet :w00t: hoping I can fix it in time when I get back to work on Monday...no pressure on me over the weekend eh...:w00t:Keep eating the choccy's....they are always good comfort food.. :-D

hahahaha do you ever have good times??
    and choccy never makes me feel better, just fatter :lol:

Here's the next Grand National winner...dont tell anyone tho, okay?

http://www.wonderhumor.com/funny_pictures/animated/pictures/funny_animated_pictures_02.gif

mamamia7;4441866

ha ha brilliant..what makes people do that..ha ha

dunno but it sure is entertaining for the rest of us :lol:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4441875

Couldnt have been any worse than mines....I cocked up a £6m … Couldnt have been any worse than mines....I cocked up a £6m promotion.....but nobody knows about it yet :w00t: hoping I can fix it in time when I get back to work on Monday...no pressure on me over the weekend eh...:w00t:Keep eating the choccy's....they are always good comfort food.. :-D

that is pretty bad..but i had to say goodbye to a family member today..shes within hours of dying from cancer. people always say if someone has passed away suddenly i wish i could have said goodbye but when i was given the chance to say goodbye i didnt know what to say!

lyndsbowes;4441909

hahahaha do you ever have good times??and choccy never makes me feel … hahahaha do you ever have good times??and choccy never makes me feel better, just fatter :lol:

lol..nup...coz am that much of a **** up, nothing ever good happens to me...I spend all my life dealing with the bad things instead..lol

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k396/cheerpicsfa/cheer-spirit.gif

lyndsbowes;4441922

dunno but it sure is entertaining for the rest of us :lol:

+1

mamamia7;4441927

that is pretty bad..but i had to say goodbye to a family member … that is pretty bad..but i had to say goodbye to a family member today..shes within hours of dying from cancer. people always say if someone has passed away suddenly i wish i could have said goodbye but when i was given the chance to say goodbye i didnt know what to say!

That is really sad :-( .... you should take some time to get a pic of them...shed some tears and say what you wished you had said....they will be listening to words only for them.

I did this when my dad passed away....and I kept doing it....made me feel like he was never far away and I could share any words with him in my own time......

mamamia7;4441927

that is pretty bad..but i had to say goodbye to a family member … that is pretty bad..but i had to say goodbye to a family member today..shes within hours of dying from cancer. people always say if someone has passed away suddenly i wish i could have said goodbye but when i was given the chance to say goodbye i didnt know what to say!

awwww :friends: my nan died 2 yrs ago suddenly but luckily i spoke to her the night before and my grandad died heartbroken 6 days after my nan and i got the chance to speak to him too.;....... still feel like i wish i'd have said more but i'm a very loving person and talk openly about my feelings and i know they both know how much i love them :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;4441973

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkerbajG84w

lol...those clips are mad!!!!

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4441973

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkerbajG84w

some of them looked a bit ouch!

StevenA2000_uk;4442008

lol...those clips are mad!!!!

mamamia7;4442015

some of them looked a bit ouch!

i know but i went thru loads and this was the best out of a really bad bunch lol

This looks like the chick that sits across from me at work.....hair and all! :-D

http://help.com/user-avatars/user-photo-238529-636605.jpg

Original Poster

they were good though..dont think alot is going to cheer me up today...will keep coming back to those clips to put a smile on my face especially the one of fat boy beyonce..lol

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4442055

This looks like the chick that sits across from me at work.....hair and … This looks like the chick that sits across from me at work.....hair and all! :-D

lmao..brilliant

Original Poster

where u get the pics..videos etc?

mamamia7;4442063

where u get the pics..videos etc?

i got mine from youtube

StevenA2000_uk;4442055

This looks like the chick that sits across from me at work.....hair and … This looks like the chick that sits across from me at work.....hair and all! :-D

is she a scouse dog :lol:

LYNDS stop posting ics of ur selffffff

:w00t:

al ur horrible when you've had a drink :-(

ok will post a pic of you instead

http://www.catflapmag.com/football-blog/content/binary/geordie.jpg

lyndsbowes;4442092

is she a scouse dog :lol:

lol...nah, she's a foreign national or summit....comes from Inverness or somewhere up north of Scotland.....totally different dialect...in fact, totally different ******* lingo altogether....its certainly not english she speaks thats for sure..lol

He hair funnily enough do look like that pic....and her eyes....you know...they dont look forward at you, its like they look side ways but outwards? ...like the handles on the side of a box....

I can never talk to her with a straight face....if I look at her while am talkin to her for more than 30 seconds I'm convinced that she knows I'm taking the Michael Fish out of her in my head while am talkin away to her...so I have to stop talking to her or else I burst out laughing at my own jokes I'm telling myself in my own head.....

....that sounds pretty bad actually......not what I'm saying about the chick....but it makes me look like I'm insane or something..lol

Edit : I'll just get my coat coz that makes me sound whacked what I just said..lol

lyndsbowes;4442129

al ur horrible when you've had a drink :-(ok will post a pic of you … al ur horrible when you've had a drink :-(ok will post a pic of you instead

http://www.crazyshit.com/site/pics/images/too_fat.jpg

StevenA2000_uk;4442132

lol...nah, she's a foreign national or summit....comes from Inverness or … lol...nah, she's a foreign national or summit....comes from Inverness or somewhere up north of Scotland.....totally different dialect...in fact, totally different ******* lingo altogether....its certainly not english she speaks thats for sure..lolHe hair funnily enough do look like that pic....and her eyes....you know...they dont look forward at you, its like they look side ways but outwards? ...like the handles on the side of a box....I can never talk to her with a straight face....if I look at her while am talkin to her for more than 30 seconds I'm convinced that she knows I'm taking the Michael Fish out of her in my head while am talkin away to her...so I have to stop talking to her or else I burst out laughing at my own jokes I'm telling myself in my own head.........that sounds pretty bad actually......not what I'm saying about the chick....but it makes me look like I'm insane or something..lolEdit : I'll just get my coat coz that makes me sound whacked what I just said..lol

looooool yeqah that does make you sound insane..... so you tqalk to dogs :? looooooooool

Original Poster

ha ha ha i actually laughed out loud then...love it

mod

Sorry about your shi**y day mamamia7. Better days ahead of you.

Somthing here bound to make you smile youtube.com/wat…4vU

lyndsbowes;4442158

looooool yeqah that does make you sound insane..... so you tqalk to dogs … looooool yeqah that does make you sound insane..... so you tqalk to dogs :? looooooooool

Yes, all the time....some of them make more sense than me tho, which leaves me coming away from the conversation with a big question mark over my head and leaving me dazed....ever had that? Trying to solve a problem at work so you go and talk to someone who you think is in the know and will be able to help you, so you talk to them for like 30 minutes and then come away with that feeling...WTF? I've spent 30 mins talking to someone and they never answered the question?,.,,,,,I hate it when that happens.....

I now wear slip-ons to work coz I dont trust myself with shoe laces anymore.... :w00t:

StevenA2000_uk;4442204

Yes, all the time....some of them make more sense than me tho, which … Yes, all the time....some of them make more sense than me tho, which leaves me coming away from the conversation with a big question mark over my head and leaving me dazed....ever had that? Trying to solve a problem at work so you go and talk to someone who you think is in the know and will be able to help you, so you talk to them for like 30 minutes and then come away with that feeling...WTF? I've spent 30 mins talking to someone and they never answered the question?,.,,,,,I hate it when that happens.....I now wear slip-ons to work coz I dont trust myself with shoe laces anymore.... :w00t:

:w00t: loooooooooool you really really make me laugh but pls dont post anything to hard to take in coz my drunkness is'nt allowing me to understand complexed things LOOOOOOOOOL

lyndsbowes;4442220

:w00t: loooooooooool you really really make me laugh but pls dont post … :w00t: loooooooooool you really really make me laugh but pls dont post anything to hard to take in coz my drunkness is'nt allowing me to understand complexed things LOOOOOOOOOL

No drunken pix of you and the big man with the new lappy tonight?

StevenA2000_uk;4442236

No drunken pix of you and the big man with the new lappy tonight?

just for you

no

the big man has collapsed anyway :lol:

lyndsbowes;4442355

the big man has collapsed anyway :lol:

lol...I told him before...too much smoking of the peace pipe...lol

StevenA2000_uk;4442364

lol...I told him before...too much smoking of the peace pipe...lol

i know but he obvo likes the peace pipe more than me :w00t:

lyndsbowes;4442375

i know but he obvo likes the peace pipe more than me :w00t:

I doubt that very much lynds..lol...has he keeled over from the booze then?....

:evil: Go get the razor and the permanent pen :-D :w00t:

StevenA2000_uk;4442386

I doubt that very much lynds..lol...has he keeled over from the booze … I doubt that very much lynds..lol...has he keeled over from the booze then?....:evil: Go get the razor and the permanent pen :-D :w00t:

yeah the booze has deffo taken its affect..... lol....... have no permanent pen but sooooooooooo tempted to wshave an eyebrow :whistling: :w00t:

lyndsbowes;4442394

yeah the booze has deffo taken its affect..... lol....... have no … yeah the booze has deffo taken its affect..... lol....... have no permanent pen but sooooooooooo tempted to wshave an eyebrow :whistling: :w00t:

LOL....GO FOR IT LYNDS!!!!!

Shave one of the brows off, take a pic and post it on HUKD....:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?23
      2. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?68
      3. JBHIFI.CO.UK warning SCAMMERS2643
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?35

See more discussions