Groups

Bad ebayer, just to warn you all

Just to warn everyone never to buy anuthing from e_cell on ebay, They sell fake cheap crap that they say is premium. I got an iphone battery from them and fitted it fine but it would not hold the charge. I had to then take the phone apart again to put the old battery back in but during this process the screen cracked and now its cost me an extra £29.99 for an lcd screen and and another £7.95 for another battery.

If they would have sent one of their "premium" products and not one of the crap ones, all would have been well now.

I would advise letting others know about them because they have over 550 negative feedback for this month alone.

remember this is only e_cell, Im sure that all the other sellers on the site are helpful and dont sell naff items.

Thanks for reading this.

31 Comments

Banned

Why buy off someone with so much neg feedback in the first place?

You broke the phone. Not their fault you're a kack handed.......

Had a problem with this seller before, sold sim cards with £10 credit that only had ~£9.80 on them. Wasn't that bothered though as we only paid something like 50p for them!

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;7256113

Why buy off someone with so much neg feedback in the first place?

I didnt look, I read that they was a british company and they sold premium products, What a load of crap that was.

I will be more careful next time.

Original Poster

Shengis;7256132

If the battery would have worked it would have been fine because the screen only cracked during the process of removing the faulty battery.

itsonlyme1000;7256149

If the battery would have worked it would have been fine because the … If the battery would have worked it would have been fine because the screen only cracked during the process of removing the faulty battery.

Hang on a minute, you're assuming they're guilty of breaking your screen because they sold a battery that failed? All retailers guilty because something they sold turned out not to work???

Banned

itsonlyme1000;7256137

I didnt look, I read that they was a british company and they sold … I didnt look, I read that they was a british company and they sold premium products, What a load of crap that was. I will be more careful next time.

I have this british friend that is a premium buisnessman in Nigeria who needs to move 26468461968461 ugandan dollars over and will give you 10% of it if he can use your bank account to facilitate it. Can you send him you bank account details and sort code :oops:

Benjimoron;7256135

Had a problem with this seller before, sold sim cards with £10 credit … Had a problem with this seller before, sold sim cards with £10 credit that only had ~£9.80 on them. Wasn't that bothered though as we only paid something like 50p for them!

cant rele argue with that

Paddy Charlie;7256193

I have this british friend that is a premium buisnessman in Nigeria who … I have this british friend that is a premium buisnessman in Nigeria who needs to move 26468461968461 ugandan dollars over and will give you 10% of it if he can use your bank account to facilitate it. Can you send him you bank account details and sort code :oops:

I will, send me your friends email address, I love Ugandan dollars... Hey wait a minute.. Thats only £10.00:w00t:

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;7256193

I have this british friend that is a premium buisnessman in Nigeria who … I have this british friend that is a premium buisnessman in Nigeria who needs to move 26468461968461 ugandan dollars over and will give you 10% of it if he can use your bank account to facilitate it. Can you send him you bank account details and sort code :oops:

15% and its a deal

Paddy Charlie;7256193

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_f98opUNuVXc/SMYvODVxh-I/AAAAAAAACPA/c-8xlJLXFrw/s400/fonejacker.jpg

:w00t:

Bad phone battery replacer, just to warn you all!

Not that I've changed a battery on the iphone (thought you couldn't anyway?) but I've changed loads of batteries in phones and not once have I broken the screen doing it???

Banned

He won't go above 14.95764161%, he is a premium businessman after all

Lmao @ Paddy Charlie

Why didnt you check the charge whilst it the back was off? simples?

Shengis;7256132

Why do you always speak like a pirate? everytime I read your post, I automatically read it like captain sparrow in my mind with the pirate music playing in the background..ta taa tata taa.....

Original Poster

Benjimoron;7256245

Bad phone battery replacer, just to warn you all!Not that I've changed a … Bad phone battery replacer, just to warn you all!Not that I've changed a battery on the iphone (thought you couldn't anyway?) but I've changed loads of batteries in phones and not once have I broken the screen doing it???

to change the iphone battery you have to remove the screen and motherboard. I fix mobile phones and have changed probably about 25 - 30 iphone batterys and this has never happened. its not my job or anything but im good at fixing stuff like that.

Any muppet can change a battery in any other phone, thats why you have never cracked the screen when you have changed battries in the past.

Original Poster

t0mm;7256257

Why didnt you check the charge whilst it the back was off? simples?

because you have to take off the screen and take out the motherboard to change the battery in the iphone, its not possible to check. you dont take the back off, you hake the screen out.

in that case e-cell are priiks who need to deal with someone in uganda..

Consider it a lesson learned, always check the feedback on ebay sellers, at least this time it didn't cost you too much...

itsonlyme1000;7256295

to change the iphone battery you have to remove the screen and … to change the iphone battery you have to remove the screen and motherboard. I fix mobile phones and have changed probably about 25 - 30 iphone batterys and this has never happened. its not my job or anything but im good at fixing stuff like that. Any muppet can change a battery in any other phone, thats why you have never cracked the screen when you have changed battries in the past.

Sorry...evidence says otherwise :-D ;-)

itsonlyme1000;7256295

to change the iphone battery you have to remove the screen and … to change the iphone battery you have to remove the screen and motherboard. I fix mobile phones and have changed probably about 25 - 30 iphone batterys and this has never happened. its not my job or anything but im good at fixing stuff like that. Any muppet can change a battery in any other phone, thats why you have never cracked the screen when you have changed battries in the past.

He's the muppet (with a working phone) and you're the one with the busted phone. I lolled :w00t:

Original Poster

aardvarking;7256368

Sorry...evidence says otherwise :-D ;-)

you might have a point. My point was that if the battery was good i would not have had to take it all apart again to remove the crap battery. this is when the screen broke.

itsonlyme1000;7256450

you might have a point. My point was that if the battery was good i would … you might have a point. My point was that if the battery was good i would not have had to take it all apart again to remove the crap battery. this is when the screen broke.

I reckon you broke the battery when you fitted it :lol:

I've seen complaints before about this seller on the Ebay forums.

itsonlyme1000;7256450

you might have a point. My point was that if the battery was good i would … you might have a point. My point was that if the battery was good i would not have had to take it all apart again to remove the crap battery. this is when the screen broke.

Sorry...couldn't resist

how come there allowed to still have an account with so much neg feedback and bad reviews:?:

Benjimoron;7256135

Had a problem with this seller before, sold sim cards with £10 credit … Had a problem with this seller before, sold sim cards with £10 credit that only had ~£9.80 on them. Wasn't that bothered though as we only paid something like 50p for them!

Dealer makes one chargeable call on each sim card so they get their commission

I've bought a fair few things from them in the past, and I've never had any problems to be honest... Then again, I've only bought small things like phone stylus', screen protectors and stuff, but they've always been fine. I don't know why people are saying they have so much bad feedback, when you're selling so much stuff you're bound to have a fair amount of negative feedback, they still have 98% positive.

PaulNT;7257140

I've bought a fair few things from them in the past, and I've never had … I've bought a fair few things from them in the past, and I've never had any problems to be honest... Then again, I've only bought small things like phone stylus', screen protectors and stuff, but they've always been fine.

Agree with this part of the quote. Wife ordered 3 ipod cases off of them this week but not using Ebay much, didn't check FB. All came within 3 days exactly as described.

tinkerbell28;7257356

That's actually not a good thing.

I guess, but as I said I've never had a problem. When you're selling hundreds, possibly thousands of items a day, there's always going to be problems with items getting lost in the post, damaged in the post etc which is why I though 98% wasn't too bad.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1320
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764529
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …155376
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1744

See more discussions