Groups

Bad Films

Banned
    After the disppointment of certain highly anticipated films being so pap (Eg Star Wars Prequels, Transformers and by the sounds of it Indy 4), I thought I'd make a thread about actual films coming out which just shouldn't see the light of day

This is specifically for films coming out soon, JUST come out, in production or rumoured!

Otherwise...with the amount of bad films, we could run out of space!

For me its Thundercats which is going to ruin all my childhood love of the program

55 Comments

The Pursuit of Happyness

sex and the city film....

wtf
    u thought transformers was crap?!?!?!?

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;2161602

wtfu thought transformers was crap?!?!?!?

Actually I liked it but many seemed not to...
    I tend to go in thinking the worst so i'm positive when I come out
    Hence surviving both AVP & AVP2 with both my eyeballs not being ripped out in a fit of utter disgust

rocky ixvixxi or which ever the last one was

The recently announced Pac-Man movie sounds like a disaster waiting to happen... (Honest to God).

Original Poster Banned

MBeeching;2161629

The recently announced Pac-Man movie sounds like a disaster waiting to … The recently announced Pac-Man movie sounds like a disaster waiting to happen... (Honest to God).

You must be joking?

The remake of day of the dead is really pants, not sure when and if its coming out in the UK

numptyj;2161602

I liked it BUT....
    Out of intrest how old are you?

Banned

cold mountain

Not sure about this one yet. But I have my doubts about the new tekken film... really hope its good though.

Original Poster Banned

I'll also add Beverley hills Cop 4

add-man;2161666

The remake of day of the dead is really pants, not sure when and if its … The remake of day of the dead is really pants, not sure when and if its coming out in the UK

NOO, they cant ruin a classic. They screwed up Dawn of the Dead that was pants compared to the original.

Original Poster Banned

MBeeching;2161680

No :cry:http://blog.wired.com/underwire/2008/05/pac-man-the-mov.html

WTF....they must be mental!

Love Actually. Should have been titled "Actually, sod all liked it"

A pacman film, what kind of storyline will this have? :lol:

Oh I wonder who will be playing blinky!?

Original Poster Banned

kyalion;2161702

Love Actually. Should have been titled "Actually, sod all liked it"

Its a chick flick...go figure?!
    New films though....anything you think should stay away from humanity?

homer_213;2161693

NOO, they cant ruin a classic. They screwed up Dawn of the Dead that was … NOO, they cant ruin a classic. They screwed up Dawn of the Dead that was pants compared to the original.

This one is really ridiculous and has nothing to do with the original, when people become zombies there face kind of melts off

add-man;2161760

This one is really ridiculous and has nothing to do with the original, … This one is really ridiculous and has nothing to do with the original, when people become zombies there face kind of melts off

I have an ex girlfriend who sufferes from a similar disorder.

Only one that comes to mind for me is Final Destination 4 - they really should just let it die now

add-man;2161760

This one is really ridiculous and has nothing to do with the original, … This one is really ridiculous and has nothing to do with the original, when people become zombies there face kind of melts off

it is absolutely dire. mena suvari as the lead military person!!! such a joke

worse bit is in the hospital when the zombie is crawling on the ceiling.
    they really really need to stop remaking films and come up with some decent ideas for a change

Chuckles1001;2161673

I liked it BUT....Out of intrest how old are you?

im 19
    i vaguely remember the cartoons, and i havent watched the cartoon movie.
    i assume these were the sorts of questions u were gonna ask as u asked about my age

big_jim83;2161816

it is absolutely dire. mena suvari as the lead military person!!! such a … it is absolutely dire. mena suvari as the lead military person!!! such a joke

Yeah, she plays sarah ( i think) who in the original disliked the army and wasnt in it

Transformers is AWESOME... FACT!... I don't know anyone who would disagree!?

Indy 4 has had some bad reports and the likes of AVP we will not mention!

add-man;2161855

Yeah, she plays sarah ( i think) who in the original disliked the army … Yeah, she plays sarah ( i think) who in the original disliked the army and wasnt in it

yeah thats right. Romero movies are classic, well maybe not diary of the dead, and people should be watching the originals not some half arsed remake.

worst remake i heard of was going to be a hollywood version of Oldboy starring Nicholas Cage! thankfully it got stopped early on

i think it would make more sense to have a thread on good films as bad films are by far in the majority

There going be new X Files film out,and I think its a bit far gone to be bringing it out now after so long.
    I suppose I will watch it to see if any good when on Sky.

big_jim83;2161912

yeah thats right. Romero movies are classic, well maybe not diary of the … yeah thats right. Romero movies are classic, well maybe not diary of the dead,

Yeah Diary of the dead was pants aswell, not as bad as the remake of day of the dead

Original Poster Banned

schaf;2161957

i think it would make more sense to have a thread on good films as bad … i think it would make more sense to have a thread on good films as bad films are by far in the majority

True, but its been done before for one, but this is really about films that should not be made eg remakes, Films from Games, Yet another sequel etc....rather than films that just sound poor....because as you rightly say.....there are just far too many to list...
    also why I edited title quite early on to say JUST films coming out now, soon etc...rather than past films

Original Poster Banned

Think the A-Team film sounds bad as the cast rumoured so far are Ice Cube & Woody Harrelson
    Should be (as i stated on a previous thread)
    Hannibal - Mel Gibson
    Face - George Clooney
    Murdoch - Jim Carrey
    B.A. - ][COLOR=#003399]Michael Clarke Duncan[/COLOR]

add-man;2161999

Yeah Diary of the dead was pants aswell, not as bad as the remake of day … Yeah Diary of the dead was pants aswell, not as bad as the remake of day of the dead

Im half way through watching it and I think its quite good. Like the directing style from the handheld cameras...

Original Poster Banned

red_dwarfer;2162078

Im half way through watching it and I think its quite good. Like the … Im half way through watching it and I think its quite good. Like the directing style from the handheld cameras...

Hey Red_Dwarfer....still no plans to resurrect Red Dwarf movie are there?

ODB_69;2162178

Hey Red_Dwarfer....still no plans to resurrect Red Dwarf movie are there?

ah yes, from what i heard they filmed loads of it then trashed it all as they hated the script. think they intended to rewrite the script and then carry on, but nothing seems to have happened

also on the subject of terrible remakes, they intend to remake One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest possibly with Christian Slater. oh dear!

numptyj;2161602

yeh was **** :thumbsup: im looking forward to bioshock movie thou

Metal Gear Solid the movie.

Original Poster Banned

Abvance;2162344

Seriously? Pap!

The new upcoming mummy film - too many sequels coming out now

Daytrader;2162297

looking forward to bioshock movie thou

Abvance;2162344

You know how bad game to film films are
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions