Groups

Bad times!!!

Whats everybody been doing? Ive just got in from the hospital with 1 of my mates

11 Comments

Why? What's he done?

Original Poster

kjbenja;6934354

Why? What's he done?

Not just him, its me too lol.

He has cracked 4 ribs and i've broken my ankle and fractured a metatarsel

danny09;6934355

Not just him, its me too lol.He has cracked 4 ribs and i've broken my … Not just him, its me too lol.He has cracked 4 ribs and i've broken my ankle and fractured a metatarsel

Morning Danny!! What the hell happened!! :? :?

Original Poster

cw9652;6934358

Morning Danny!! What the hell happened!! :? :?

Free running accident mate lol

danny09;6934361

So I'm guessing you'll be off work for a bit now then.......

(Get onto Sadie to mate) ;-)

Original Poster

cw9652;6934362

So I'm guessing you'll be off work for a bit now then.......(Get onto … So I'm guessing you'll be off work for a bit now then.......(Get onto Sadie to mate) ;-)

Yup probably, bad timing too, OH ended it for good 4 days ago and its my 19th next week lol, what i need to get onto her for mate?

danny09;6934368

Yup probably, bad timing too, OH ended it for good 4 days ago and its my … Yup probably, bad timing too, OH ended it for good 4 days ago and its my 19th next week lol, what i need to get onto her for mate?

Sounds bad times indeed mate!!

(It's not Halloween anymore) :whistling: ;-)

Banned

Yup probably, bad timing too, OH ended it for good 4 days ago and its my … Yup probably, bad timing too, OH ended it for good 4 days ago and its my 19th next week lol, what i need to get onto her for mate?

Don´t be suprised ot hurt

Your ex is probably looking for someone to grow with her and provide for her

Not someone who pretends to be a cat ( badly ) in his spare time

danny09;6934361

how come you were both hurt? what did you do free run into eachother|?

toshapetriji;6934448

Don´t be suprised ot hurtYour ex is probably looking for someone to grow … Don´t be suprised ot hurtYour ex is probably looking for someone to grow with her and provide for herNot someone who pretends to be a cat ( badly ) in his spare time

haha ouch

Nightmare;6934532

how come you were both hurt? what did you do free run into eachother|?

:p:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047112
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767266
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32452
      4. love affairs1445

See more discussions