Groups
    EXPIRED

Bad Weather

Is it raining where you live?

I live near centre of Bournemouth and it is bucketing down - I mean mega monsoon style.

Saves me watering my pots outside tomorrow!

Looks like I'm canoeing to work as well!

Here's to summertime! - Glad I'm off abroad on me hols next week!

53 Comments

just seen the weather & they said we were going to have severe weather warning. Shame about the airshow, was looking forward to that.

Live weather map & its not looking good !

Pouring down in Cardiff!

none here yet but we normally get it !

Not so bad in Llantrisant (ish) Fern....there were flood warnings for the South East (England) announced today

Original Poster

richp

just seen the weather & they said we were going to have severe weather … just seen the weather & they said we were going to have severe weather warning. Shame about the airshow, was looking forward to that.Live weather map & its not looking good !

Airshow was a bit of a let-down cos of the low clouds/safety issues. Shame although i did catch some of it from my ofie window on thursday and friday.

its hot and dry in blackpool, but bbc says its gonna be hot and very wet by dinnertime tomorrow, staying in tomorrow then

karaokecolin

Airshow was a bit of a let-down cos of the low clouds/safety issues. … Airshow was a bit of a let-down cos of the low clouds/safety issues. Shame although i did catch some of it from my ofie window on thursday and friday.

Would that be culdrose Kcolin?

karaokecolin

Airshow was a bit of a let-down cos of the low clouds/safety issues. … Airshow was a bit of a let-down cos of the low clouds/safety issues. Shame although i did catch some of it from my ofie window on thursday and friday.

managed to catch the Vulcan flying along the beach, think it was Thursday teatime, that is one awesome plane, tried to nip down to Hurn, but the traffic was horrendous.

Original Poster

aardvarking

Would that be culdrose Kcolin?

No - Bournemouth air festival.

Original Poster

My back garden is now flooded - I reckon we've had over an inch in last half hour!

not much here in Essex yet but i hear its on its way!

Packed everything in the shed just in case...... Just raining "normally" now in London.

jcaho7

Packed everything in the shed just in case...... Just raining "normally" … Packed everything in the shed just in case...... Just raining "normally" now in London.

Everything?? Are you sat in the shed on a laptop?

in case of what? Armageddon.....

aardvarking

Everything?? Are you sat in the shed on a laptop? in case of what? … Everything?? Are you sat in the shed on a laptop? in case of what? Armageddon.....

Perhaps his garden furniture is made of sugar paper.

Nothing in Norwich but we are supposedly in the "be prepared" weather warning area. Yay!

kimbyanne

Nothing in Norwich but we are supposedly in the "be prepared" weather … Nothing in Norwich but we are supposedly in the "be prepared" weather warning area. Yay!

Heh welcome to life in Wales....except of course...you are at a lower sea level than us

Was down at the airshow in Bournemouth today.

Horrible weather and hardly any planes flew.

Pee'ing it down, but it was so muggy today I'm kinda grateful and hoping it'll be cooler tomorrow.

Been chucking it down for about the last hour now in Harlow Essex.

Been going since about 10pm down Croydon way.

chuckin it down now! Chelmsford at mo

big rain near birmingham right now,hammering down on the windows,got too go out in a bit oh joy lol

bbc -
    Rain is falling in East Anglia, London and the south east, Yorkshire and Humberside, the Midlands, and eastern Wales, with up to 8cm (3in) predicted.

The rain is forecast to fall quickly onto already saturated ground.

The BBC Weather Centre said it would be followed by gale-force winds and gusts reaching more than 60 miles per hour.

The winds would especially affect more exposed parts of Kent, Norfolk and Lincolnshire.

raining here, windy but nothing special yet. South of Canterbury.

any1 from scotland way whats the weather like there my son is at the navy base near the caladonea canal with the sea cadets till fri good job hes doing watersports if raining

is horrible here in Swansea too! At least we dont have the mega thunder storm like we did on Friday!

Banned

The sky is grey and it is raining in Manchester.

I wanted my hens to have their photo shoot today

DLM

The sky is grey and it is raining in Manchester.I wanted my hens to have … The sky is grey and it is raining in Manchester.I wanted my hens to have their photo shoot today

Just hens? no c ock?
    Edited by: "MinstrelMan" 23rd Aug 2010

Banned

MinstrelMan

Just hens? no ****?

People on here are dying to see them X)

are they rescued ones from that little gaffe just off of slattock roundabout, I got some eggs from there few weeks back, felt sorry for the little chickens they'd just come in looked like they hadnt eaten for ages... quite litterally 2 birds, 1 stone.

I'm here all week.

Banned

MinstrelMan

are they rescued ones from that little gaffe just off of slattock … are they rescued ones from that little gaffe just off of slattock roundabout, I got some eggs from there few weeks back, felt sorry for the little chickens they'd just come in looked like they hadnt eaten for ages... quite litterally 2 birds, 1 stone.I'm here all week.

I got mine from BHWT Haslingden.

bhwt.org.uk/cms…us/

I dont really care, it was a made up story just to shoe-horn that joke in. lol

Banned

MinstrelMan

I dont really care, it was a made up story just to shoe-horn that joke … I dont really care, it was a made up story just to shoe-horn that joke in. lol

I thought you was being serious

you should know not to take me serious..... ever.

seriously.
    Edited by: "MinstrelMan" 23rd Aug 2010

Banned

MinstrelMan

you should know not to take me serious..... ever.seriously.

I have just been down the garden to sort the hens out.

I am soaked

DLM

I have just been down the garden to sort the hens out.I am soaked

The thought of you wet grosses me out somewhat

Banned

MinstrelMan

The thought of you wet grosses me out somewhat

Oh really oO

chucking it in kent

DLM u and ur elusive hens!

DLM

Oh really oO

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JQQplR9PGkw/S0yaBzVvtdI/AAAAAAAABZY/PYlrDDU2iLc/s400/Dodger_YA_RLY.jpg

Banned

magicbeans

chucking it in kentDLM u and ur elusive hens!

I know just got my camera running and it pours down.

They are locked up at the moment because of the downpour.

Nothing in Canterbury Kent at the moment!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764190
      2. What do these 2 men have in common11
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846156
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1421

See more discussions