Groups

badmanmeow now weighs a ton?

congrats on 1k of posts.

56 Comments

Thanks mate. I'm a SOLAR FLARE!!!! I'm so happy!!!

Just noticed that on your other post (laughing at the ugg boots man :giggle:)

Well done!

Congrats! x

Original Poster

Lol weird i got 500 roughly same time as u

yay dude!

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4342/badxnby2.th.gif

4Site;1841578

Lol weird i got 500 roughly same time as u

We must be brothers....:shock:

Original Poster

Please God Noooooooooooooooooooo

My next aim is to get full rep. Only 1 away! But may take a while

A real mix, including this;
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ed/
    Who said incentives don't work?
    Well, congrats anyway:p

chesso;1841588

A real mix, including … A real mix, including this;http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/166084/500th-post-achieved/Who said incentives don't work?Well, congrats anyway:p

LOL! You are sooo cool!

F*** me, that's some SERIOUS spamming :lol:

chesso;1841588

A real mix, including … A real mix, including this;http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/166084/500th-post-achieved/Who said incentives don't work?Well, congrats anyway:p

that was only 2 days ago :w00t:

badmanmeow;1841591

LOL! You are sooo cool!

I will assume that that is
    1. a compliment,
    2. sufficient to ascertain a previously mute point.
    3. the build up to the damned answer.

badmanmeow;1841569

Thanks mate. I'm a SOLAR FLARE!!!! I'm so happy!!!

You've got 500 in just over two days, do you not eat, sleep, go out of the house and what's full rep?

congrats!!

chrysha;1841603

You've got 500 in just over two days, do you not eat, sleep, go out of … You've got 500 in just over two days, do you not eat, sleep, go out of the house and what's full rep?

Past 2 days have been the longest on PC of my life lol. I mean it... up until 4 am everyday

chesso;1841601

I will assume that that is1. a compliment,2. sufficient to ascertain a … I will assume that that is1. a compliment,2. sufficient to ascertain a previously mute point.3. the build up to the damned answer.

Explain 2 and 3 for me. I don't understand

badmanmeow;1841614

Past 2 days have been the longest on PC of my life lol. I mean it... up … Past 2 days have been the longest on PC of my life lol. I mean it... up until 4 am everyday

Why, why, why? And what's full rep?

Shengis;1841598

F*** me, that's some SERIOUS spamming :lol:

You really mean that? If so I shall quit HUKD...:-(

chrysha;1841619

Why, why, why? And what's full rep?

I want to know... Lol. I shall not sleep until i reach full bar. I know that full rep is one more on top of what i got. But point wise i don't know

badmanmeow;1841621

Loon:p;-)

By the way, you do realise that now you're a Solar Flare there's nowhere left to go :lol:

badmanmeow;1841617

Explain 2 and 3 for me. I don't understand

So, got the compliment sorted - lucky for you !
    2. masculinity
    3. answer to the terribly difficult Harvard riddle.

chesso;1841630

So, got the compliment sorted - lucky for you !2. masculinity3. answer to … So, got the compliment sorted - lucky for you !2. masculinity3. answer to the terribly difficult Harvard riddle.

I actually love you loL!

Original Poster

LoL sh!t 500 posts in 2 days? I got 500 in like a year.

I really need to spam more

Shengis;1841629

Loon:p;-)By the way, you do realise that now you're a Solar Flare there's … Loon:p;-)By the way, you do realise that now you're a Solar Flare there's nowhere left to go :lol:

I know, that's why i want full rep. And from then on, i will only post an average of about 1 or 2 posts a day.

4Site;1841641

LoL sh!t 500 posts in 2 days? I got 500 in like a year.I really need to … LoL sh!t 500 posts in 2 days? I got 500 in like a year.I really need to spam more

But if you check them, they wern't exactly spam.... I helped so many people! That's why my rep also went up!

badmanmeow;1841621

noooooooooooooooooooooo.... shengis stop being mean.... :x (like that would ever happen hey! hehe :p) badman we like ur posts! keep it coming mate!!

right u two kiss and make up

im going bed
    night guys!

badmanmeow;1841642

I know, that's why i want full rep. And from then on, i will only post an … I know, that's why i want full rep. And from then on, i will only post an average of about 1 or 2 posts a day.

Actually there is another level to the game, i'll PM you the details in a bit;-):thumbsup:

badmanmeow;1841637

I actually love you loL!

fair enough:thumbsup:

Shengis;1841648

Actually there is another level to the game, i'll PM you the details in a … Actually there is another level to the game, i'll PM you the details in a bit;-):thumbsup:

What?:w00t:

faiza1;1841647

right u two kiss and make up

As I said the other day, but you probably missed it...

"It's hello PIRATE, not hello sailor" :lol:

badmanmeow;1841642

I know, that's why i want full rep. And from then on, i will only post an … I know, that's why i want full rep. And from then on, i will only post an average of about 1 or 2 posts a day.

im gonna hunt u down and strap u to ur PC mister...... u stay on HUKD... shengis is just messing about.... ur not spmming... u giving good deals and keeping us entertained on misc!!

i'll kick anyones butt who says otherwise!:p

Shengis;1841648

Actually there is another level to the game, i'll PM you the details in a … Actually there is another level to the game, i'll PM you the details in a bit;-):thumbsup:

Oh i think i know what you mean. But i'll wait for the PM

Shengis;1841655

As I said the other day, but you probably missed it..."It's hello PIRATE, … As I said the other day, but you probably missed it..."It's hello PIRATE, not hello sailor" :lol:

arent u a woman?
    cos u have johnny depp as ur avatar....
    ...so i thought u wer a woman.....??

hence u and badMANmeow can kiss and make up and not involve it being a sailor moment?

Original Poster

otherwise

badmanmeow;1841661

Oh i think i know what you mean. But i'll wait for the PM

PM me!!!

faiza1;1841657

im gonna hunt u down and strap u to ur PC mister...... u stay on HUKD... … im gonna hunt u down and strap u to ur PC mister...... u stay on HUKD... shengis is just messing about.... ur not spmming... u giving good deals and keeping us entertained on misc!!i'll kick anyones butt who says otherwise!:p

Don't even say that! I love SHENGIS! (unconditionally) He's foolin about... I think

faiza1;1841662

arent u a woman?cos u have johnny depp as ur avatar.......so i thought u … arent u a woman?cos u have johnny depp as ur avatar.......so i thought u wer a woman.....??hence u and badMANmeow can kiss and make up and not involve it being a sailor moment?

HAHAHA he's a guy!

4Site;1841663

otherwise

hahaha!!!! u would wouldnt u 4site!!! im trying to go bed but badman was on the verge of being a quite poster...that cannot happen!!!!! nooooooo

badmanmeow;1841670

HAHAHA he's a guy!

serious..... !??!?!?!???????!!!!!!!!!!

thats cool. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice?57
      2. Mortgage44
      3. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.44
      4. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed34