Found 13th Feb 2011
...enjoy it?

****CONTAINS SPOILERS for anyone who hasn't watched it yet****
- nikkib123

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
39 Comments

Yep, loved that woman cocking up the nominations haha, Jonathon Ross was fast!

oh the cringe of watching Rosamund Pike and that other guy when the autocue didnt work and she nearly revealed the winner of original screenplay before the nominees were announced LOL

I did - I always do

No big surprises either and am so glad Colin Firth got the Best Actor - fingers crossed he gets the Oscar

Banned

How stilted was the Harry Potter speech.

Christopher Lee rocks

I always enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere of the BAFTAs.....

numptyj

oh the cringe of watching Rosamund Pike and that other guy when the … oh the cringe of watching Rosamund Pike and that other guy when the autocue didnt work and she nearly revealed the winner of original screenplay before the nominees were announced LOL

No I missed that!! Made myself cup of tea so must have been then!

Helen Bonnime Carter thingy mygiggie was my fav speech.

Original Poster

Agreed regarding the mess ups and also hope Colin gets it. Outstanding performance and great film, The King's Speech.

On a very, but not totally masculine note...the women looked stunning!

DealMach1ne

Agreed regarding the mess ups and also hope Colin gets it. Outstanding … Agreed regarding the mess ups and also hope Colin gets it. Outstanding performance and great film, The King's Speech.On a very, but not totally masculine note...the women looked stunning!

seeing as your brought it up...
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Emma+Watson+Orange+British+Academy+Film+Awards+zAlNvTyMwyZl.jpg

^^is that a bit of nipplage on show^^

Original Poster

Exactly my point!

Banned

Has your arm recovered from the nip slip pics yet NJ? Laminator burnt out?

master_chief

Has your arm recovered from the nip slip pics yet NJ? Laminator burnt out?

nip slip?!

got a link? lol

Banned

numptyj

nip slip?!got a link? lol

You've already googled it by now.

master_chief

Ewwwww and now I Know what he is up to, he's been gone 6 minutes now!!!!

master_chief

yeah I did lol but there are no actual nip slips unless you mean that pic from the Half blood prince premiere where you got a good eyeful but no actual nipple haha.

nikkib123

Ewwwww and now I Know what he is up to, he's been gone 6 minutes now!!!!

sssh im still here!

numptyj

sssh im still here!

ARGH, dirty boy X)

Banned

numptyj

yeah I did lol but there are no actual nip slips unless you mean that pic … yeah I did lol but there are no actual nip slips unless you mean that pic from the Half blood prince premiere where you got a good eyeful but no actual nipple haha.

Last night's pre-bafta party!

If thats a nipple then she's got a problem!

Banned

Your Googling skills disappoint NJ. You're wasting valuable fap time!
Edited by: "master_chief" 13th Feb 2011

ahh some tweaking of words from google and I have seen what you're on about lol but its pixelated.

brb finding the uncensored version lol

Banned

numptyj

ahh some tweaking of words from google and I have seen what you're on … ahh some tweaking of words from google and I have seen what you're on about lol but its pixelated.brb finding the uncensored version lol

Weren't pixellated yesterday - odd.

I feel like I am in the middle of a perv convention!

there are a couple of pics, one from the daily mail is taken from the right and its pixelated, found another one taken from the left and its not lol

and yes nikkib this thread has turned into a perv convention sorry!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t18/teslaburn/fap1.gif

Banned

Ha NJ taken to just liking comments now, will be a few more minutes before normal typing can resume.

haha liking is easy than typing I found the picture now surprised I didnt even know about it though kudos to Mr Master Chief

Banned

nikkib123

I feel like I am in the middle of a perv convention!

Dermot O'Leary is on chatty man.

DLM

Dermot O'Leary is on chatty man.

Saw it already, he's a hottie!

Banned

nikkib123

Saw it already, he's a hottie!

I'm not keen I like them tall, dark and handsome x x

lmao Nikki, found another one but bit hesitant to post it

http://melnik.net.ua/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/PowerFap.jpg

Banned

numptyj

haha liking is easy than typing I found the picture now surprised I … haha liking is easy than typing I found the picture now surprised I didnt even know about it though kudos to Mr Master Chief

Oddly you was the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture...

master_chief

Oddly you was the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture...

thanks...I guess...

Banned

numptyj

thanks...I guess...

She's not to my liking otherwise you'd have been the last thing on my mind...

some strong bromancing going on here us girls can read between the lines you know

bossyboots

some strong bromancing going on here us girls can read between the … some strong bromancing going on here us girls can read between the lines you know

damn right there is lol

Banned

bossyboots

some strong bromancing going on here us girls can read between the … some strong bromancing going on here us girls can read between the lines you know

Nothing going on here, I knew he was busy with the picture... because he called me to talk me through every stroke!
Post a comment
@
    Text