Bag o cr@p...Big pockets....has yours come yet

Banned 47
Found 26th Aug 2008
WHOOPEE my bag o crap came today....A screwed up shower curtain..
Glad I didnt order 2

1. Misc
  2. Bag
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Bag
47 Comments

thats it?

Sloth/Mod

LOL........i did warn in the other thread that it was just 1 random item and not a bag this time.

Gutted for you...............especially if you don't have a shower :w00t: :lol:

Original Poster Banned

Yep thats all I got..it came screwed up in an envelope

Original Poster Banned

no shower just a bath.. 99p ok but 5.99 delivery think been done up like a kipper

Sloth/Mod

podd2000;2823699

no shower just a bath.. 99p ok but 5.99 delivery think been done up like … no shower just a bath.. 99p ok but 5.99 delivery think been done up like a kipper

If it's any consolation............i'm guessing they'll be more along shortly. When i saw it was just the one thing and Supermarket bankrupt stock i changed my mind. Although i did alright out of the bag of.. i was guessing this would be trading on that success.

Harsh of them.

Why you think they named it bag of **** :whistling:

mine didnt come yet. bag of **** was good for me so i deserve a **** peice of ****

It's actually called bag of crap? ...and people still buy it?!

I think you should call them and complain. Tell them your not happy and you think it's a bag of......:shock: Ah maybe not:giggle:

Put it down to experience and don't order any more bags of stuff you dont need:thumbsup:

Abvance;2823798

It's actually called bag of crap? ...and people still buy it?!

Yeah, some people actually got some good stuff:oops:. Plenty of videos on youtube about them.

Sloth/Mod

This one wasn't called bag of........ it was called Random......

The bag of's were quite good.

*checking youtube*

Original Poster Banned

am decorating the house this week so can use it as a dust mat

my bag of **** had re writable dvd.s in and a huge locked metal box which i now use as a medicine box, plus scart lead which i needed and some ear ohones.

Sloth/Mod

jennie-jack;2823856

my bag of **** had re writable dvd.s in and a huge locked metal box which … my bag of **** had re writable dvd.s in and a huge locked metal box which i now use as a medicine box, plus scart lead which i needed and some ear ohones.

That was the old deal........not this current one though. I got that stuff in the old one.

Some OTT video of this on YT. Dr Who, Terminator, WTF!

3 items of carp i ordered, 3 items of carp i got......a retro shower curtain, a pair of curtain holdbacks, and a cosmetics kit......makeup basically. wooop.

lol, this is such a long con, very clever of BP!

They are really taking the[SIZE=6] 'P' [/SIZE] this time ! really bad on their part.

Original Poster Banned

The thing is have bought from them in the past and also their sister website boffer and they take the p|ss with this(poetry)

i could do with a shower curtain

Original Poster Banned

blue daisy shower curtain whoopee

Sloth/Mod

No wonder the Supermarket they said they got this stuff from went Bankrupt. :lol:

was it branded,

not looking forward to mine now lol

Original Poster Banned

hmm..branded..in a word NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Original Poster Banned

Think it is ex catalogue as its got the cat number on it.

no thats what i mean, what catalogue was it from. i cant beleive it was just stuffed in

I must say, the bags of **** were pretty darn good.

Original Poster Banned

Twas just stuffed in to a large envelope..but not know what catalogue..ah well maybe 99p with 1.99 postage on ebay LOL

not bad

Original Poster Banned

duckmagicuk2;2824183

I must say, the bags of **** were pretty darn good.

not this time i'm afraid:?

podd2000;2824247

not this time i'm afraid:?

No, I didn't think they would be this time...

Jesus, how uptight must the mods here be if "c r a p" is a banned word? I know this is meant to be a family forum, but if my 8 year old cousin has no problem with the word, and most definitely already knows of it (and I'll note, he never asked what "F***" meant when that one let slip once), I really have to wonder what the point is.

Banned

dxx;2824867

Jesus, how uptight must the mods here be if "c r a p" is a banned word? I … Jesus, how uptight must the mods here be if "c r a p" is a banned word? I know this is meant to be a family forum, but if my 8 year old cousin has no problem with the word, and most definitely already knows of it (and I'll note, he never asked what "F***" meant when that one let slip once), I really have to wonder what the point is.

Rules are rules, if you don't like the rules, you will have to join another forum.

Original Poster Banned

I emailed bigpockets to moan and they returned my email informing me they will return the p&p as it took so long to receive it..not bad eh.

DLM;2824888

Rules are rules, if you don't like the rules, you will have to join … Rules are rules, if you don't like the rules, you will have to join another forum.

hey thats a bit harsh they only expressed an opinion isnt that moderated too now??

i got mine, got a shoe jewelery box and a cosmetic set, come in handy for kids top up gifts at xmas

Original Poster Banned

jennie-jack;2827445

i got mine, got a shoe jewelery box and a cosmetic set, come in handy for … i got mine, got a shoe jewelery box and a cosmetic set, come in handy for kids top up gifts at xmas

thats not too bad then.:thumbsup:at least I get my postage back

Banned

DIVA1977;2826503

hey thats a bit harsh they only expressed an opinion isnt that moderated … hey thats a bit harsh they only expressed an opinion isnt that moderated too now??

I don't think, that is being harsh, i'm just stating the obvious :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text