Groups

Bag o [email protected] pockets....has yours come yet

Banned
    WHOOPEE my bag o crap came today....A screwed up shower curtain..
    Glad I didnt order 2

47 Comments

thats it?

LOL........i did warn in the other thread that it was just 1 random item and not a bag this time.

Gutted for you...............especially if you don't have a shower :w00t: :lol:

Original Poster Banned

Yep thats all I got..it came screwed up in an envelope

Original Poster Banned

no shower just a bath.. 99p ok but 5.99 delivery think been done up like a kipper

podd2000;2823699

no shower just a bath.. 99p ok but 5.99 delivery think been done up like … no shower just a bath.. 99p ok but 5.99 delivery think been done up like a kipper

If it's any consolation............i'm guessing they'll be more along shortly. When i saw it was just the one thing and Supermarket bankrupt stock i changed my mind. Although i did alright out of the bag of.. i was guessing this would be trading on that success.

Harsh of them.

Why you think they named it bag of **** :whistling:

mine didnt come yet. bag of **** was good for me so i deserve a **** peice of ****

It's actually called bag of crap? ...and people still buy it?!

I think you should call them and complain. Tell them your not happy and you think it's a bag of......:shock: Ah maybe not:giggle:

Put it down to experience and don't order any more bags of stuff you dont need:thumbsup:

Abvance;2823798

It's actually called bag of crap? ...and people still buy it?!

Yeah, some people actually got some good stuff:oops:. Plenty of videos on youtube about them.

This one wasn't called bag of........ it was called Random......

The bag of's were quite good.

*checking youtube*

Original Poster Banned

am decorating the house this week so can use it as a dust mat

my bag of **** had re writable dvd.s in and a huge locked metal box which i now use as a medicine box, plus scart lead which i needed and some ear ohones.

jennie-jack;2823856

my bag of **** had re writable dvd.s in and a huge locked metal box which … my bag of **** had re writable dvd.s in and a huge locked metal box which i now use as a medicine box, plus scart lead which i needed and some ear ohones.

That was the old deal........not this current one though. I got that stuff in the old one.

Some OTT video of this on YT. Dr Who, Terminator, WTF!

3 items of carp i ordered, 3 items of carp i got......a retro shower curtain, a pair of curtain holdbacks, and a cosmetics kit......makeup basically. wooop.

lol, this is such a long con, very clever of BP!

They are really taking the[SIZE=6] 'P' [/SIZE] this time ! really bad on their part.

Original Poster Banned

The thing is have bought from them in the past and also their sister website boffer and they take the p|ss with this(poetry)

i could do with a shower curtain

Original Poster Banned

blue daisy shower curtain whoopee

No wonder the Supermarket they said they got this stuff from went Bankrupt. :lol:

was it branded,

not looking forward to mine now lol

Original Poster Banned

hmm..branded..in a word NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Original Poster Banned

Think it is ex catalogue as its got the cat number on it.

no thats what i mean, what catalogue was it from. i cant beleive it was just stuffed in

I must say, the bags of **** were pretty darn good.

Original Poster Banned

Twas just stuffed in to a large envelope..but not know what catalogue..ah well maybe 99p with 1.99 postage on ebay LOL

not bad

Original Poster Banned

duckmagicuk2;2824183

I must say, the bags of **** were pretty darn good.

not this time i'm afraid:?

podd2000;2824247

not this time i'm afraid:?

No, I didn't think they would be this time...

Jesus, how uptight must the mods here be if "c r a p" is a banned word? I know this is meant to be a family forum, but if my 8 year old cousin has no problem with the word, and most definitely already knows of it (and I'll note, he never asked what "F***" meant when that one let slip once), I really have to wonder what the point is.

Banned

dxx;2824867

Jesus, how uptight must the mods here be if "c r a p" is a banned word? I … Jesus, how uptight must the mods here be if "c r a p" is a banned word? I know this is meant to be a family forum, but if my 8 year old cousin has no problem with the word, and most definitely already knows of it (and I'll note, he never asked what "F***" meant when that one let slip once), I really have to wonder what the point is.

Rules are rules, if you don't like the rules, you will have to join another forum.

Original Poster Banned

I emailed bigpockets to moan and they returned my email informing me they will return the p&p as it took so long to receive it..not bad eh.

DLM;2824888

Rules are rules, if you don't like the rules, you will have to join … Rules are rules, if you don't like the rules, you will have to join another forum.

hey thats a bit harsh they only expressed an opinion isnt that moderated too now??

i got mine, got a shoe jewelery box and a cosmetic set, come in handy for kids top up gifts at xmas

Original Poster Banned

jennie-jack;2827445

i got mine, got a shoe jewelery box and a cosmetic set, come in handy for … i got mine, got a shoe jewelery box and a cosmetic set, come in handy for kids top up gifts at xmas

thats not too bad then.:thumbsup:at least I get my postage back

Banned

DIVA1977;2826503

hey thats a bit harsh they only expressed an opinion isnt that moderated … hey thats a bit harsh they only expressed an opinion isnt that moderated too now??

I don't think, that is being harsh, i'm just stating the obvious :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…11
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77

See more discussions