Groups

Bag of crap

Can you still buy these?

10 Comments

I can make you one up just by opening my mouth lol

arent these from boffer?????

I had one from big pockets which was excellent - had a digital frame worth £80 which was excellent. I then had one from boffer which contained a lilo and a paddling pool - utter crap! Boffer did the recently to celebrate their birthday I think. You can follow them both on twitter also apparently.

Original Poster

Sold out

i owe girlfriend some money and rather than just give it to her id thought this would be different

I got 4 batteries, a scart lead and an empty dvd box. cr4p indeed. good fun though.

I had 21 out of date ink cartridges for an ancient printer (all leaking) and 5 broken DVD cases. Will never buy from boffer or bigpockets again

wolf359;6357505

I had 21 out of date ink cartridges for an ancient printer (all leaking) … I had 21 out of date ink cartridges for an ancient printer (all leaking) and 5 broken DVD cases. Will never buy from boffer or bigpockets again

Isn't that exactly what you ordered?:giggle:

Original Poster

Cheers for letting me know what you got. Seems you need to be lucky to get good stuff :P

nope they guaranteed at the time that its value would be more than you paid. mine went completely into the bin, it was quite literally worthless.

Original Poster

The element of surprise is fun though.

I could spend more money and get a mystery box from firebox.com
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …713
      2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?47
      3. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD410
      4. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!34

See more discussions