Groups
    EXPIRED

Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner plz

Hiya,

My Dyson has finally died (after 8yrs)

We desperately need a hoover as we all suffer from dust allergy. Im looking for something which is quite light and not bulky, my dyson was a monster and i could barely move it!
    We cant afford the ultra light dyson out at the mo!

plz plz help.

Thanx

Jazmin

11 Comments

why dont you call dyson and get it repaired ,parts and labour 65 and they give a yrs warranty with it

Get a Henry! They are the best hoovers, small, don't break, better than dysons at sucking..

tazxxx;2121399

Get a Henry! They are the best hoovers, small, don't break, better than … Get a Henry! They are the best hoovers, small, don't break, better than dysons at sucking..

they have eyes ....

We tried going bagless.... but it blew the dust everywhere........
    So we put the bag back in place.:thumbsup:

argos.co.uk/web…001

kippy;2121463

they have eyes ....

And they don't always seem too happy about being pulled around by their noses either...

noo-noo (character from telly tubbies) reminds me of the henrys ...
    http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj176/kipper1105/noo-noo.jpg

The Bissell lift off is fantastic, Ive had one for a while. It came out better in reviews than all the Dysons too. Cost me £104 inc. delivery from Ebuyer (i think)

my mam uses one called bubble i think it in tesco stores it not online cost about 80 quid she loves it lol

Original Poster

kippy;2121763

noo-noo (character from telly tubbies) reminds me of the henrys ...

LOL, noo-noo would be my 3year olds first choice! The probs with the henrys is that my little terrors keep switching it off while my hubby hoovers, its exhausting hoovering and telling them off at the same time!!:prop:

Im lookin for the slimmest one possible, will try to go into argos 2moro to look at the dirt devil, Thank you all for the replies:thumbsup:

pinkkitty2007;2123940

http://hotukdeals.com/item/186259/dyson-back-in-stock-dc07-allergen-1/

they all sold out now there was only 3
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best supermarket Disaronno?88
      2. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)11
      3. Sky34
      4. £1 O2 Priority Lunch is ending???44

See more discussions