Found 3rd Dec 2007
can anyone help? my husband says he doesnt want anything for xmas. cos he cant think of anything he would like? does anyone else have an OH like this?:santa:

1. Misc
  2. USB
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. USB
18 Comments

I remember, years ago, my mum asking my dad every night what he would like for dinner - every night he said "Anything". So one night she gave him dry bread and jam, when he asked why he'd got that for dinner, she said "Everytime I ask you, you reply 'Anything', so that's what you've got!" :w00t:

After that, he was quite helpful with suggestions...............;-)

Maybe if you don't get him a present, he'll be more forthcoming next year! :whistling:

ilsongal

can anyone help? my husband says he doesnt want anything for xmas. cos he … can anyone help? my husband says he doesnt want anything for xmas. cos he cant think of anything he would like? does anyone else have an OH like this?:santa:

What do you buy somebody who doesnt want anything

A built it yourself remote control car - sounds dumb but trust me

Get him one of those "nothing's" that are on sale for around £5

ilsongal

can anyone help? my husband says he doesnt want anything for xmas. cos he … can anyone help? my husband says he doesnt want anything for xmas. cos he cant think of anything he would like? does anyone else have an OH like this?:santa:

I am a bit like that. If I need it I get it.

If he really is not gonna be that bothered (and only you can gague that) dont get him anything 'big'. Ask if he would like to have a look in the sales - once everything is half price. I would prefer that

Scrooge xx:giggle:

Rockhound

I am a bit like that. If I need it I get it.If he really is not gonna be … I am a bit like that. If I need it I get it.If he really is not gonna be that bothered (and only you can gague that) dont get him anything 'big'. Ask if he would like to have a look in the sales - once everything is half price. I would prefer that Scrooge xx:giggle:

my OH is just the same! If he wants something he will wait for the sales!

I cant buy him slippers coz he is a size 13 and needs to try on before buying! was gonna buy him an electric shaver but advice from folk on here is leave him to his wet shave!
Was gonna buy a Sat Nav but he would prob moan we dont need one!
Cant buy clothes as he is 6ft 5 and weighs 19 stone so he definately needs to try stuff on!
so this year i am getting him a big bar of Toblerone, that is is it! and as my mum always says " he will have to like it or lump it, like dogs do dumplings!":w00t:

Get him a mini radio controlled helicopter - every 'big kid' wants one!

bitseylango

my OH is just the same! If he wants something he will wait for the sales! … my OH is just the same! If he wants something he will wait for the sales! I cant buy him slippers coz he is a size 13 and needs to try on before buying! was gonna buy him an electric shaver but advice from folk on here is leave him to his wet shave! Was gonna buy a Sat Nav but he would prob moan we dont need one! Cant buy clothes as he is 6ft 5 and weighs 19 stone so he definately needs to try stuff on!so this year i am getting him a big bar of Toblerone, that is is it! and as my mum always says " he will have to like it or lump it, like dogs do dumplings!":w00t:

Unfortunately you missed the lightsabres deal.. EVERY bloke wants one of them.:giggle:

Rockhound

Unfortunately you missed the lightsabres deal.. EVERY bloke wants one of … Unfortunately you missed the lightsabres deal.. EVERY bloke wants one of them.:giggle:

you have never met my OH, sport, sport and....errrm sport! in that order!:-( he wouldnt even know what a lightsabre was, I can hear him now... "err which end do you use to hit the ball?"

bitseylango

you have never met my OH, sport, sport and....errrm sport! in that … you have never met my OH, sport, sport and....errrm sport! in that order!:-( he wouldnt even know what a lightsabre was, I can hear him now... "err which end do you use to hit the ball?"

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

if he is into football get him one of the experiences for his team.:thumbsup:

I have to say get him something to play with on Christmas and he'll be sweet.

Why not buy something like one of those remote control indoor helicopters then tape an envelope full of gift vouchers to the top before you wrap it. Christmas is the one day we get to act like kids and play with our toys without anyone judging us.

It despends how old he is and what his hobbies/interests are.

Banned

I really don't want anything for christmas either, I would much rather you donate any money to charity thanks. Oh thats an idea just write a card saying you have donated so and so much to charity in his name and give that to him :-D

My OH loves the remote controlled helicopters - I have bought him 3 so far!! But he is a gadgety kind of guy.

Sat Nav is a good idea - its one of those things that you dont think you need, but once you have it, you wonder how you ever lived without it.

When I see some people driving along with AA Route Planner online instructions printed out and on their steering wheels, I do chuckle...I have turned into something of a snob it appears!

Banned

[/QUOTE]

love_a_bargain

My OH loves the remote controlled helicopters - I have bought him 3 so … My OH loves the remote controlled helicopters - I have bought him 3 so far!! But he is a gadgety kind of guy.Sat Nav is a good idea - its one of those things that you dont think you need, but once you have it, you wonder how you ever lived without it.When I see some people driving along with AA Route Planner online instructions printed out and on their steering wheels, I do chuckle...I have turned into something of a snob it appears!

Yes I agree, I could have saved enough to buy a whole 10 sat navs with the amount of fuel and police time I wasted losing my car in european cities and driving in the complete wrong direction.

I have this problem with my "headache", so wrapped up, under the tree is 15 presents for him...all of which i wanted for myself :-)

Lulu'sMammy

I have this problem with my "headache", so wrapped up, under the tree is … I have this problem with my "headache", so wrapped up, under the tree is 15 presents for him...all of which i wanted for myself :-)

Oooh...that is so clever..and devoius. Nice one.! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for all the ideas :thumbsup: He was looking at the remote control indoor helicopters a few weeks ago. I think i will visit the gadget shop this week. His hobbies are carp fishing and lager. in that order :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769427
    2. What do you see?3037
    3. Add one, leave one game54415433
    4. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.32

See more discussions