Baileys launch a new Salted Caramel Flavour

Posted 7th Oct
Love Baileys? Love Salted Caramel? Well you're in luck!

Baileys are launching a NEW Salted Caramel flavour this week, from 10th October, BUT it's a timed exclusive until the 1st November when Morrisons & Sainsbury's will be selling it.

Each 70cl bottle contains 17% ABV and the RRP is around £16 but we're hopefullof an introductory price, fingers crossed!

Defo one for the Xmas cupboard

Edit: Exclusive to Supermarkets

3305518.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
That is disgusting...

38621513-pC3l6.jpg

38621513-xhNG7.jpg

...ly good
13 Comments
Exclusive to ASDA I think before the other supermarkets get it.

Wonder if it's the same salted caramel that's been available in airport duty free for some time now.
Guzzle07/10/2019 09:35

Exclusive to ASDA I think before the other supermarkets get it. Wonder if …Exclusive to ASDA I think before the other supermarkets get it. Wonder if it's the same salted caramel that's been available in airport duty free for some time now.

Yep, correct, as above - Asda will have it as an exclusive from the 10th October until midnight 31st October.

Morrisons and then Sainsbury's will have it

Re Salted Caramel at Airports, highly likely but good to see it'll be available to a wider audience
Exclusive? They were giving away samples (ie a taste, not a bottle) of this in Costco on Saturday.
Sounds tasty, hopefully this is as well as Pumpkin Spice not instead of as I haven't seen any this year.
Not sure about Baileys' flavours over the years but Tesco (Finest label) has sold a Salted Caramel version for the last few years - and it's lovely. Sometimes goes down to about £4-5 when RTC.
That is disgusting...

38621513-pC3l6.jpg

38621513-xhNG7.jpg

...ly good
Have picked this up at airports for last couple of years, good to see it's finally coming to the supermarkets.
As mentioned,already available in Costco,if you have a membership
Perfect for a calorie controlled diet - heat added!
I picked mine up in costco the other week.
ebury07/10/2019 18:38

As mentioned,already available in Costco,if you have a membership

dazzul07/10/2019 18:53

I picked mine up in costco the other week.

I was going to get a Costco card, but I don't think I'll make the savings to cover the £33.60 cost I thought it was free if you're a Director, no so
The best is the pumpkin spice liqueur that Aldi sell ,hopefully this month it’s delicious and at the bargin price of £7👏🏽
terriclarkfan07/10/2019 12:45

Exclusive? They were giving away samples (ie a taste, not a bottle) of …Exclusive? They were giving away samples (ie a taste, not a bottle) of this in Costco on Saturday.

Exclusive to supermarkets but good to know it's in Costco also
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants