Groups

Bakanda - cash back site?.

Hi, anybody got any advise or comments about this site. i use Quidco for most things but the dealer i want stopped using Quidco but is on Bakanda. Thanks .:)

8 Comments

Admin

Max Cady

Hi, anybody got any advise or comments about this site. i use Quidco for … Hi, anybody got any advise or comments about this site. i use Quidco for most things but the dealer i want stopped using Quidco but is on Bakanda. Thanks .:)

Never heard of it either- where did you hear about it?

Original Poster

Sorry i forgot to put the link to the site !, i was checking through goggle for cashback for the trader 'Screwfix' and bakanda is the only site that seem to have them, site's been going since 2004 and you'd think in 3 years they'd be widely know if they were any good.
    Cheers for the replys .

dinosteveus

I've never heard of it before:-]http://www.bakanda.net/

This is just a page of referrals to other cashback sites? I can't see an actual cashback site?

emmajk42

This is just a page of referrals to other cashback sites? I can't see an … This is just a page of referrals to other cashback sites? I can't see an actual cashback site?

Soz, I posted on the wrong link.:-( I did have a look at the site.

Original Poster

Further to my original question, I signed on with them and placed an order midday today with a supplier, and the Bakanda account was credited by 7.00 pm. So as long as they pay up (quarterly, bit of a pain!!) could be a good site if Quidco doesn't have your supplier.

Before they pay you anything you must amass £25 in your account:
    Providing you have at least £25 in your Bakanda Account, we will credit your Bank Account or send you a Cheque every quarter. Payment schedule: w/c 5th March, 5th June, 5th September and 5th December.
    Other info here:
    ]http//ww…asp
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction58
      2. sky q is it a good deal?68
      3. Wireless stick for Netflix44
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1525

See more discussions