Baked Potato song reaches No1 on ITunes and raises £60,000 to help feed NHS staff

Expert (Beta)21
Posted 4th Apr
Matt Lucas Baked Potato song is the No1 download on ITunes and raises £60,000 to help feed nhs staff

m.youtube.com/wat…j9I

Though this was fantastic and worth sharing

“Matt is giving all the money from the single to help the doctors and nurses working flat out to beat the spread of Covid-19 and save lives”
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

21 Comments
Here is the original song from shooting stars for those that remember the show.

m.youtube.com/wat…txg
Amazing work.
Delightful12304/04/2020 21:44

Amazing work.

I only just saw this today, thought it was great of Matt Lucas to help like this.
myusernamehasgone23404/04/2020 22:09

I only just saw this today, thought it was great of Matt Lucas to help …I only just saw this today, thought it was great of Matt Lucas to help like this.

Things are difficult for me at the moment.

Somebody I'm fairly close to is very ill in hospital.

Anything to help the NHS is good.
Delightful12304/04/2020 22:12

Things are difficult for me at the moment. Somebody I'm fairly close to is …Things are difficult for me at the moment. Somebody I'm fairly close to is very ill in hospital.Anything to help the NHS is good.

Fingers crossed for a good outcome
SaltyExpert04/04/2020 22:18

Fingers crossed for a good outcome

Thank you.

We have been told to prepare ourselves for the worst.
Delightful12304/04/2020 22:20

Thank you. We have been told to prepare ourselves for the worst.

Covid related?

Not that that matters, pants position anyway.
SaltyExpert04/04/2020 22:25

Covid related? Not that that matters, pants position anyway.

No, I think nearly every organ in his body is failing.
Surely it's better to give directly as won't Apple etc take a cut from this?
Delightful12304/04/2020 22:12

Things are difficult for me at the moment. Somebody I'm fairly close to is …Things are difficult for me at the moment. Somebody I'm fairly close to is very ill in hospital.Anything to help the NHS is good.

So sorry to hear that.
PeacePipe04/04/2020 22:29

Surely it's better to give directly as won't Apple etc take a cut from …Surely it's better to give directly as won't Apple etc take a cut from this?

The song itself is a reminder of the importance of social distancing and hand washing.

So helps two ways.
I quite like this song and think Matt did it originally on Shooting Stars (because he genuinely loves eating baked potato/es). Heard him being interviewed about this song yesterday on 6Music.

The sort of ditty little kiddies would like.
louiselouise04/04/2020 22:36

I quite like this song and think Matt did it originally on Shooting Stars …I quite like this song and think Matt did it originally on Shooting Stars (because he genuinely loves eating baked potato/es). Heard him being interviewed about this song yesterday on 6Music.The sort of ditty little kiddies would like.

Yeah you can see him on shooting stars here

hotukdeals.com/com…465

agree I think kids will like this
Delightful12304/04/2020 22:40

I've cried a lot

Sending you a virtual hug

If you need anyone to chat to feel free to pm me.
myusernamehasgone23404/04/2020 22:45

Sending you a virtual hug If you need anyone to chat to feel …Sending you a virtual hug If you need anyone to chat to feel free to pm me.

Thank you

I just feel helpless that I can't do anything for him at the moment.

Hospital visits are difficult at the moment 😔
Delightful12304/04/2020 22:46

Thank you I just feel helpless that I can't do anything for him at the …Thank you I just feel helpless that I can't do anything for him at the moment.Hospital visits are difficult at the moment 😔

Sadly there is no visiting at the moment in many hospitals.
That’s beautiful!
No2 in chart today

40313198-JK70N.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions