Groups

baking for school!!!!!!!!!!grrrrrrrrrr

i got the usual letter asking for some baking ...hmmmm thats good as i am a master cake maker!!!!!!!!!!not..i thought id go with crispie cakes and cupcakes and caramel shortcake..nipped to somerfield and got everything i needed...plus scales cos i broke mine..and it cost me £27!!!!!!!!!!got home and i forgot to buy rice crispies!!!!!!!...am going to the gym in the huff!

8 Comments

Banned

Ok write it all in your diary

T-T-Technoboyyyyyy

instead of rice crispies what about shreddedwheat or cornflakes
    if you have theese in house?
    if not another trip to shops im affraid!

WOW £27 i usually go to a supermarket and buy them ready done asda have 4 chocolate chip muffins for £1 i would of just bought £5 worth of them and sent them loose in a tin

Banned

starsparkle2311;5045287

looooooooolWhere's The Queen gone?

lool i got tired at looking at her mug

Banned

starsparkle2311;5045315

I feel the same, everytime I look at my wads of moolah:thumbsup:

Get you :-D

Original Poster

hutchir9;5045291

WOW £27 i usually go to a supermarket and buy them ready done asda have 4 … WOW £27 i usually go to a supermarket and buy them ready done asda have 4 chocolate chip muffins for £1 i would of just bought £5 worth of them and sent them loose in a tin

i wish i had!!!lol...mind you everything was in the "closing down" sale so i got enough to do my daughters school till she leaves primary in 5 years!!..im just thinking of the fun we will have later..you know kitchen a mess and every pot dirty,flour everywhere...all for some dodgy looking fairy/crispy cakes.

DangerGod;5045204

Ok write it all in your diaryT-T-Technoboyyyyyy

harsh but funny!

just buy the stuff.

Man, I hate it when that happens.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944521
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223

See more discussions