Groups

Baking Mushrooms in Tinfoil in Oven - HELP !

Going to try and bake a dozen or so Mushrooms in tinfoil in Marg/Butter etc

Any ideas on Temp and for how long etc ?

Thanks

maxmix

12 Comments

Banned

put a knob of butter on them and put them under a low grill

Original Poster

Both sides ? Stalks out ? etc or what ....

maxmix

Banned

maxmix;6275311

Both sides ? Stalks out ? etc or what ....maxmix

i only do it one side stalks in and put the butter on the stalk side so it cooks through the mushroom add some sea salt and fresh ground black pepper and a little garlic if you fancy it

Banned

i just pop mine in a saucepan with some butter, in the oven i guess make a little parcel, pop mushrooms and butter in, wrap tightly 180 degrees for 15-20 mins should be yummy, enjoy x

Original Poster

Lisa-Marie A;6275329

i just pop mine in a saucepan with some butter, in the oven i guess make … i just pop mine in a saucepan with some butter, in the oven i guess make a little parcel, pop mushrooms and butter in, wrap tightly 180 degrees for 15-20 mins should be yummy, enjoy x

That sounds what i'm after.... Will report back this evening

Thanks

maxmix

maxmix;6275346

That sounds what i'm after.... Will report back this evening … That sounds what i'm after.... Will report back this evening :)Thanksmaxmix

its nice if you throw in a lil garlic too x x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6275395

its nice if you throw in a lil garlic too x x

Thanks

Was going to do that anyway

maxmix

maxmix;6275449

ThanksWas going to do that anyway :)maxmix

You made me hungry now

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6275479

You made me hungry now

lol Sorry

It's the missus's birthday today and she never felt like going out for a meal etc, so I just wanted something different to go with the Lasagne i'm about to do....

L8r guys x

maxmix

maxmix;6275497

lol Sorry :)It's the missus's birthday today and she never felt like … lol Sorry :)It's the missus's birthday today and she never felt like going out for a meal etc, so I just wanted something different to go with the Lasagne i'm about to do....L8r guys xmaxmix

awwww how lovely are you xx

Hope you both have a great evening :-D

Original Poster

Just a little update, everything went well I did a little to much butter lol and they were a little soggy, will try another time with less butter lol (or add the butter over, after baking dry, next time)

Not sure how that would go with the baked mushroms, too dry maybe ?

Thanks for your suggestions though

maxmix

Banned

Lisa-Marie A;6275329

i just pop mine in a saucepan with some butter, in the oven i guess make … i just pop mine in a saucepan with some butter, in the oven i guess make a little parcel, pop mushrooms and butter in, wrap tightly 180 degrees for 15-20 mins should be yummy, enjoy x

probably about 50 times more expensive in gas to use an oven than a saucepan

saucepan with butter / garlic / salt works best imho and flip after a couple of minutes

lovely on granary toast with a little ketchup and cracked pepper :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update35
      2. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1116
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)58474
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114445

See more discussions