balance transfer card

Found 26th Feb
Can anyone recommend a credit card with a long balance transfer and 0% purchases? I currently hold a card with sainsburys thats costing me £12 a month with 500 debt
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
At the moment I believe MBNA has the longest at 0%

I'm using Barclaycard and Virgin myself. Normally get good deals with them too.

Also check out here to compare moneysavingexpert.com/cre…%2F
Sorry I just read your post wrong, it's for purchases!
Not 100%sure there but can still check out the site I posted
SquirbyDude2 m ago

Sorry I just read your post wrong, it's for purchases!Not 100%sure there …Sorry I just read your post wrong, it's for purchases!Not 100%sure there but can still check out the site I posted

Just had a nosey myself, it seems the Post Office is a good bet with 30 months 0%
moneysavingexpert.com/cre…rds
Edited by: "SquirbyDude" 26th Feb
Bear in mind if your Credit score is a bit iffy you may well not get accepted . Having a failed credit card application will make it worse . Ensure you are on the electoral roll , reduce your Credit Card debt to less than 60% of your limit- that will help to smarten up your score,
£12 per month for having £500 on the card is nearly 29% annual interest. You don't need a longest BT card but a card that you are most likely to get accepted for.

If your credit file is not up to the mark then I would suggest to look at the BT cards that your bank/society offers (as it is likely that they will accept you but may give you a lower duration and lower credit limit. This is better than getting rejected elsewhere).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants