Found 31st Jul 2007
ok i was at a party last night and while I was sleeping one of my friends thought it would be funny to shave my hair, anyway I now have quite a big bald patch on the back of my head! its embarrasing but luckily my hair is short anyway so it will grow back in a few weeks, but in the meantime what should I do? should I just not go out in public for the time being? or if I do should i wear a cap?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

:lol:

Ummm.....wear a cap I spose.....it is sunny after all! :thumbsup:

Can you not shave it all to match?

Original Poster Banned

could but it would go really short, and I had a haircut done yesterday before my friend got hold of the shaver

u should get a baseball bat and and scream say hello to my leetle friend and begin to chase and pound them

Editor

[SIZE=2]I agree with lou, shave it all over ... go on ! :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

hothothot

i was at a party last night and while I was sleeping

While you were sleeping :whistling:

Did somebody drink too much and pass out ;-)

Did they do it with clippers or a razor? Shave it all off is definately the answer, otherwise it will all be different lengths when it grows.

Original Poster Banned

no no no, just asleep. I was like oh well prob not that bad, but i was wrong its bad

Original Poster Banned

did it with clippers, but i think shorter hair grows quicker anyway so it will even out

millarcat

[SIZE=2]I agree with lou, shave it all over ... go on ! :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Off, Off, Off, Off.........:giggle:

hothothot

did it with clippers, but i think shorter hair grows quicker anyway so it … did it with clippers, but i think shorter hair grows quicker anyway so it will even out

Nah, It will grow different lengths me thinks.

Just shave the rest to the same level and hope he doesn't do it even shorter next time.............

(And at least it was the hair on your head, My mates thought it would be funny to shave peoples eyebrows off........ http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/8430/drynm3.gif )

er... shave it off. thats what i would do.

yeah i agree shave it off

I'd leave it as it is and every time anyone mentions it tell them your numpty mate did it because he is so childish. If you embarrass him enough while your hair is growing back he might think twice before being so childish again.

muffin247

u should get a baseball bat and and scream say hello to my leetle friend … u should get a baseball bat and and scream say hello to my leetle friend and begin to chase and pound them

funeee:giggle: :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.2944
    2. Ea access code for xbox?22
    3. Best sub £100 and sub £50 android phones?11
    4. Wireless External Harddrive Recommendations24

See more discussions