Groups

Bali

Hello,
    Looking for a luxury resort on Bali, would prefer Adults only but open to suggestions please. Not isolated as want to mix do beach, culture and good food. Resort on beach and looking at May 2017, we only need hotel as meeting from different continents. Will consider twin centre holiday away from beach for added culture. Thank you everyone

15 Comments

Sound like you need to see a travel agent?
    Ask them about Zika and Terrorism.

Original Poster

Well as I am well past the age of childbirth it would be immaculate conception and am I going to be put off by terrorists trying to blow me up, No.

Rose5

Well as I am well past the age of childbirth it would be immaculate … Well as I am well past the age of childbirth it would be immaculate conception and am I going to be put off by terrorists trying to blow me up, No.

Banyan tree ?

Ayana resort and spa

Rose5

Well as I am well past the age of childbirth it would be immaculate … Well as I am well past the age of childbirth it would be immaculate conception and am I going to be put off by terrorists trying to blow me up, No.

​Zika has a lot more impact than that! Surely its better to be fully informed?

cdc.gov/zik…tml

Original Poster

dothedealnow

​Zika has a lot more impact than that! Surely its better to be fully i … ​Zika has a lot more impact than that! Surely its better to be fully informed? https://www.cdc.gov/zika/healtheffects/gbs-qa.html

I am informed as nurse and already read up on Bali, as you state want to be informed before making a decision? Thank you for your link

Original Poster

plodging

Banyan tree ?

Thank you will check it out

Original Poster

plodging

Ayana resort and spa

Yes this looks good

Original Poster

Rose5

Thank you will check it out

It looks Fabulous xx

Original Poster

plodging

Banyan tree ?

Sorry pressed wrong reply, it looks fabulous, just sent link to my friend. Thanks

Rose5

I am informed as nurse and already read up on Bali, as you state want to … I am informed as nurse and already read up on Bali, as you state want to be informed before making a decision? Thank you for your link

​Great, sounds like a good holiday. A few of my Australian relatives and friends have been but suspect in more down market hotels as they could not find free accommodation.

We stayed in the Haven in Seminyak. It was lovely. If you choose them choose the room that is a bit more expensive, - it's definitely more value for money, the room is huge with a living room too, you get free access to the club lounge, breakfast included and free shuttles to the beach which is only a 10 min walk but in that heat it's very convenient. You also get to use the beach lounge for free too.
    Enjoy your holiday, Bali is amazing!

Original Poster

pookey1

We stayed in the Haven in Seminyak. It was lovely. If you choose them … We stayed in the Haven in Seminyak. It was lovely. If you choose them choose the room that is a bit more expensive, - it's definitely more value for money, the room is huge with a living room too, you get free access to the club lounge, breakfast included and free shuttles to the beach which is only a 10 min walk but in that heat it's very convenient. You also get to use the beach lounge for free too. Enjoy your holiday, Bali is amazing!

Thank you

Head to the Gili Islands (either Air or Meno). Gorgeous beaches and plenty of opportunities to do a side visit to Komodo. You can also stay in Lombok too.

I'd definitely look into splitting your time up as Lombok/Gili is very different to the beach resorts of Seminyak, Sanur etc.

Original Poster

rachelandgromit

Head to the Gili Islands (either Air or Meno). Gorgeous beaches and … Head to the Gili Islands (either Air or Meno). Gorgeous beaches and plenty of opportunities to do a side visit to Komodo. You can also stay in Lombok too.I'd definitely look into splitting your time up as Lombok/Gili is very different to the beach resorts of Seminyak, Sanur etc.

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother11
      2. What would be HELL to you?11
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay812
      4. Clove.co.uk33

See more discussions