Groups
    EXPIRED

Ball and Hoop

Hiya,

i am looking for the simplest toy in the world but having the greatest difficutly finding it!! I am after one of those plastic hoop (like the basketball hoop) only a small one for the house, with a small sponge/soft ball. Either you can put it over the door or it has suction pads on them, im thinking the over the door one will be too high for a 2/3 year old though.

I did manage to find a couple on ebay but they were from China and the USA-so the shipping was greater then the toy itself!

do you know what i mean?:-s

4 Comments

I know exactly what you mean. I had one when I was younger but broke it when I closed the door too hard

There is one on eBay for around £5 delivered. Item number: 230293307731

Early Learning Centre used to do them when my children were younger, don't know if they still do.

have you tried Baker Ross?

[url]www.bakerross.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

Russ2626;3034160

I know exactly what you mean. I had one when I was younger but broke it … I know exactly what you mean. I had one when I was younger but broke it when I closed the door too hard :)There is one on eBay for around £5 delivered. Item number: 230293307731

Thank you:thumbsup:

I had one as well, use to play with it for ages so thought my children would benefit from it as well :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.44
      2. Which Kodi Add-ons?1516
      3. How to rejoin BT as New Customer when already with them?67
      4. Marvel characters34

See more discussions