Ballicom.co.uk...experiences?

Found 3rd Mar 2016
So i ordered something off them yesterday, and selected next day delivery.

I have had an email to say that the item is being passed to the courier late today, but after reading some reviews, i cant make my mind up whether i should just make a call to my card provider and ask them to cancel the transaction(it has not yet been taken out)

Anyone had any good/bad experiences with this company?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
There is 677 good/bad reviews on trustpilot..... isn't that enough for you make a decision on what to do.
What ever is said here will be like another review............. jus' sayin'
Ellie Phant

There is 677 good/bad reviews on trustpilot..... isn't that enough for … There is 677 good/bad reviews on trustpilot..... isn't that enough for you make a decision on what to do.What ever is said here will be like another review............. jus' sayin'

yeah, maybe we should all just browse a load of different websites as well looking for our own deals, and not visit a site that has deals on it....just sayin

or maybe, and just maybe, some of the review on trustpilot are absolute rubbish and people complaining about returning items that they ordered incorrectly and then giving bad feedback isn't really an indication of what i am asking on here?

just saying
On what grounds would you ask your card provider to cancel?
Argoj

On what grounds would you ask your card provider to cancel?

they have failed to deliver the item in the timescale i paid for?

i'd also like to know if i have grounds to cancel in this event
kingtreelo

they have failed to deliver the item in the timescale i paid for?i'd also … they have failed to deliver the item in the timescale i paid for?i'd also like to know if i have grounds to cancel in this event

No, you will have a right to a refund for any extra you paid to have the fast delivery, you would have to firstly ask the seller for that.

Card companies are very reluctant to refund at this early stage, they would expect you to have attempted to remedy with the seller first and only if you get to a impasse approach them.

You have the right to return the goods of course you have to have received them first. If they are slow at refunding you have to give them 28 days then you can go to your card company.

Edited by: "Argoj" 3rd Mar 2016
thanks

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants