Groups

Balloon help :)

Me and vicknanth (were sisters)
    are blowing balloons up for our mums birthday on Wednesday, We blew some up tonight and were just wondering will the go down before Tuseday night/Wedensday monring. We dont want them to go down lol

21 Comments

No, they shouldn't.

Not a chance!

They will be fine. Hope she has a great birthday

Original Poster

Thanks
    and she will have an embarssing one hehe me and the sister are making sure of that

Put salt in before you blow them up :thumbsup:

If you have blown them up with air they should be ok, if you have used helium they will last 7-10 hours from when you blew them up.

Hope this helps and I hope you Mum has a lovely surprise!! :-D

i was gonna say with helium probably not. ours went down overnight for our wedding.

Just don't release them outside!!!

]clicky

jennie-jack;2184098

i was gonna say with helium probably not. ours went down overnight for … i was gonna say with helium probably not. ours went down overnight for our wedding.

Yeah, heluim only last for 7-10 hours, unless you put in a chemical called 'hi float' then it will last for 24 hours.

Original Poster

Thanks for the help
    yeah they are air blown so hopefully they will stay up hehe
    she will have a good suprise

X_vampiress_X;2186037

Thanks for the help :)yeah they are air blown so hopefully they will stay … Thanks for the help :)yeah they are air blown so hopefully they will stay up heheshe will have a good suprise

Is it a 'special' birthday?

Original Poster

suze;2186051

Is it a 'special' birthday?

Its her 40th
    so kinda a big one

X_vampiress_X;2186062

Its her 40thso kinda a big one

Ohhh......... that's a biggie! Make a big fuss of her :thumbsup:

Original Poster

suze;2186098

Ohhh......... that's a biggie! Make a big fuss of her :thumbsup:

Were planning it
    She always makes a fuss about our big birthdays so its her turn :thumbsup:

X_vampiress_X;2186133

Were planning it :)She always makes a fuss about our big birthdays so its … Were planning it :)She always makes a fuss about our big birthdays so its her turn :thumbsup:

Do I detect a spot of revenge there?? :giggle:

Original Poster

suze;2186151

Do I detect a spot of revenge there?? :giggle:

A little
    we have kinda covered the living room floor in balloons and stuck banners and stuff everywhere:whistling:

X_vampiress_X;2190497

A littlewe have kinda covered the living room floor in balloons and stuck … A littlewe have kinda covered the living room floor in balloons and stuck banners and stuff everywhere:whistling:

Hope she likes it!!! :whistling:

X_vampiress_X;2190497

A littlewe have kinda covered the living room floor in balloons and stuck … A littlewe have kinda covered the living room floor in balloons and stuck banners and stuff everywhere:whistling:

Sounds like good fun is planned, but make sure that she can get into and out of the kitchen!! Great doing things like that with your sister and you will have super memories to laugh about.
    40 - hope she enjoys it all. Give her an extra hug from us here on HUKD (and she'll think that you've gone gaga).:thumbsup:

Original Poster

This morning was funni
    she had to pop some balloons because one of the dogs is scared of them
    but we still have pictures
    Hehe she will if i walk up to her and give her lots of hugs

Good work Amy :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DAMNOME;2193028

Good work Amy :thumbsup:

lol cheers
    Also planning on embarssing her when we take her out for a meal later
    ah its pay back time lol now me and Vicky are old enough to do it :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30117
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …94173
      3. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55
      4. Updated 22/8/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883

See more discussions