Found 2nd Oct 2009
Anyone know anywhere that can deliver balloons in Leicester for a birthday surprise. Its my granddaughter's birthday in November and she loves balloon. I just want someone to recommend a good place.

Thanks in advance

1. Ask
  2. Birthday
3 Comments

bunches.co.uk can send 1 helium balloon in a box to anywhere is the country. they are delivered by royal mail and when you open the box a balloon pops out, (obviously has a weight on the bottom so it doesnt get away though, lol) there is normally some 10% off codes on here somewhere too.
bunches.co.uk/bal…php
hotukdeals.com/ite…fl/

Search google for balloons by post...or you could make up your own??? Asda sell the helium at reasonable prices as well as the shaped/ foil balloons . Ive had one sent for my daughter off an ebay seller-hello kitty shaped foil balloon. was around £12-but that was 12 mth ago. I was very happy with it and so was my daughter! I paid over £20 for one for hubbys b'day-didnt want to pay that for a 5yr old-hence the ebay purchase. Just as good just didnt get the free (box of 4) chocs!! Balloon monkey have a very good selection but they are expensive!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition70779
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions