Groups

balls balls balls!!!

i have for trade rugby and cricket balls from mars no cash involved only postage both ways as i want a football and thats the only one i didnt win!

15 Comments

why don't you just keep trying to win one? it wouldn't cost anything using the no purchase code:thumbsup:

i used a site called mailinator for spam address to email the codes to

Edit: Should maybe be moved to misc, convo's are unfairly bumping this thread

bloomin eck i gave away a football yesterday

Banned

lol i thought u was taking the pee saying it was from mars lmao i just got it now

Banned

i tried fir ages t find the site to get one of these for my son ended up just giving up lol so he wasnt happy with me for not gettin him one as his wee pals have one im such a bad mummy

fwibble;5842619

i used a site called mailinator for spam address to email the codes to

do they actually honour the win? what have you received doing this? and how long does it take to get a win roughly?

Original Poster

well i have plenty of rugby ones to give away and cricket! will need to keep trying for a football one!

Banned

good luck if i had one i would send u it xxx

keep trying, I won 2 footballs and a cricket ball tonight

happy to try and win you a football if you pm me your address

Original Poster

toni15500;5842966

good luck if i had one i would send u it xxx

thanks you have already been good to me lately :thumbsup: x

Original Poster

choc1969;5843000

keep trying, I won 2 footballs and a cricket ball tonighthappy to try and … keep trying, I won 2 footballs and a cricket ball tonighthappy to try and win you a football if you pm me your address

thanks would love you to :thumbsup: i would appreciate it x

wulshaz;5843030

thanks would love you to :thumbsup: i would appreciate it x

i'll use my e-mail addys after midnight to get new codes, so you'll know in 40 mins lol :-D

Hi Jonathan,

Congratulations on being a Mars Bounce winner!

You have won a football.

Regards,
    The Mars Bounce Team!

12 attempts using mailinator and i won. Not bad for 5 minutes work. Thanks for the tip fwibble, +rep

toni15500;5842650

i tried fir ages t find the site to get one of these for my son ended up … i tried fir ages t find the site to get one of these for my son ended up just giving up lol so he wasnt happy with me for not gettin him one as his wee pals have one im such a bad mummy

hotukdeals.com/for…630 :thumbsup:

if anybody has any spare cricket balls, could i have one please ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians79
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1218
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions