Groups

Balls of steel

Banned
    just watched my first few ep's of this program, its brill!!!

5 Comments

It gets boring and uncomfortable. Neg is about the funniest, his urban sports are hilarious.

That **** of q host is the most annoying person in the world too

They've been repeated to death, still got it on in the background though there's **** else on.

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311

Yes if you are 12

lol i must be then, sorry if i dont watch steptoe and son granny :P
    Derby_Lad

It gets boring and uncomfortable. Neg is about the funniest, his urban … It gets boring and uncomfortable. Neg is about the funniest, his urban sports are hilarious. That **** of q host is the most annoying person in the world too

Yeh Neg is funny and the black guy too, when the screen goes red, although the Devil just called 12 minicabs to one house and blocked the whole street which was proper funny, Neg running round the pubs smoking is brill!!

A few episodes are good but after that it gets repetitive, is so fake and the host is a tit.

Banned

fmgod

A few episodes are good but after that it gets repetitive, is so fake and … A few episodes are good but after that it gets repetitive, is so fake and the host is a tit.

spot on!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3631395
      2. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…35
      3. EE Retention Deal S811
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331

See more discussions