Groups

Band Of Brothers

Lets talk about the best ever mini series.

9 Comments

indeed-and pacific coming soon!

Original Poster

barky;7122314

indeed-and pacific coming soon!

I have been waiting for what honestly seems an age, is it really just around the corner? All i can get is 2010 and they have been saying that for almost 2 years now!!

That trailer looks good though :-D

Starr;7122369

I have been waiting for what honestly seems an age, is it really just … I have been waiting for what honestly seems an age, is it really just around the corner? All i can get is 2010 and they have been saying that for almost 2 years now!!That trailer looks good though :-D

first weekend in march it shows in america-dunno when we get it here but I will be downloading it anyways-not prepared to wait a moment longer than I need to.

absolutely amazing series...got on blu ray the other week so watching through it again...that pacific looks brill id never heard of it before this. tom hanks + steven spielberg = disappointment impossible.

Original Poster

barky;7122389

first weekend in march it shows in america-dunno when we get it here but … first weekend in march it shows in america-dunno when we get it here but I will be downloading it anyways-not prepared to wait a moment longer than I need to.

I'll see what the time scale is i might download but would have to be 100% quality, dont want to take the edge off it

manchesterjim;7122413

absolutely amazing series...got on blu ray the other week so watching … absolutely amazing series...got on blu ray the other week so watching through it again...that pacific looks brill id never heard of it before this. tom hanks + steven spielberg = disappointment impossible.

I bought it on Blu ray but still haven got a machine yet :w00t:

Ah youre lucky youve never heard of it until now, you dont have to wait long now, try 2 years!!!!

Lets talk about the best ever mini series.

What has V got to do with BoB:?

:lol:

Watch Generation Kill ,,,

wasnt as good as tour of duty in my opinion but i do like band of brothers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846212
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764313

See more discussions