Band Of Brothers Blu Ray Tin & Play.com...Good combination?

9 replies
Found 16th Aug 2009
Hi guys and girls.

As Im sure alot of you are aware, Play.com aren't exactly outstanding when it comes to packaging tin/steelbook versions of films. Just wondered if anybody who has bought the band of brothers tin on blu ray from Play.com could tell me how it was packaged/condition it arrived in etc.

Have playfunds to use which is why I'd rather use Play, but dont want a dented tin in a rubbish jiffy bag to turn up at my door! Any useful comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

9 Comments

Mine was dented in the top. But I pushed it back into place.

mine wasnt dented. came in a cardboard box/bubble wrap. seemed pretty good packaging for play.com

emhaslam;6034943

mine wasnt dented. came in a cardboard box/bubble wrap. seemed pretty … mine wasnt dented. came in a cardboard box/bubble wrap. seemed pretty good packaging for play.com

Meh. Mine was a jiffy.

Original Poster

t0mm;6034956

Meh. Mine was a jiffy.

yeah i seem to be one of the unlucky ones with play.com...i get all my normal case blu rays in solid cardboard packaging, but then they send tin editions in a 10p jiffy bag!
makes no sense.

manchesterjim;6035074

yeah i seem to be one of the unlucky ones with play.com...i get all my … yeah i seem to be one of the unlucky ones with play.com...i get all my normal case blu rays in solid cardboard packaging, but then they send tin editions in a 10p jiffy bag!makes no sense.

Ditto.

Only ever ordered two boxsets from there (Band of bros in SD and HD)

Both came in jiffy.

emhaslam;6034943

mine wasnt dented. came in a cardboard box/bubble wrap. seemed pretty … mine wasnt dented. came in a cardboard box/bubble wrap. seemed pretty good packaging for play.com

mine too, no problems, all good

Original Poster

t0mm;6035106

Ditto.Only ever ordered two boxsets from there (Band of bros in SD and … Ditto.Only ever ordered two boxsets from there (Band of bros in SD and HD) Both came in jiffy.

dont reckon ill risk it...ive never had a tin edition arrive in anything more than a jiffy.just hoped they'd realised by now its not enough lol.. cheers anyway:thumbsup:

Why not just buy it from them mate, i always seem to get items sent to me in rubbish packaging but i have to say if i've ever received a damaged case i've contacted them and they've replaced it immediately.

Dont do it. Go with amazon, they always pack their items more securly. I always have trouble with play I have sent things back so many times and then never got the P+P back either. Amazon always
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.22
    2. Add one, leave one game54415436
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604809
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941398

See more discussions