Groups
    EXPIRED

Bang CD Discount Code

Looking for a discount code for the BangCD. Just finished watching The Wire Season One & now am in need of Season Two - fantastic show

Thanks for looking / posting
    2scoops2

6 Comments

Only one available is £1.00 for signing up as a new customer..... bangcd.com/myp…new

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2342/bangdqq.jpg

Original Poster

thanks already used that one for Season One
    Theres a free £1 discount voucher with any purchases within the next 48 hrs.
    Was looking for somebody who has bought something & maybe isn't using the follow-up code
    :whistling:

2scoops2

cuzzy;5778264

Only one available is £1.00 for signing up as a new customer..... … Only one available is £1.00 for signing up as a new customer..... http://www.bangcd.com/myprofile.aspx?type=new

I usually buy from play but the new album is cheap on BangCD what are they like to buy from - any problems ?:oops:

2scoops2;5778315

thanks already used that one for Season OneTheres a free £1 discount … thanks already used that one for Season OneTheres a free £1 discount voucher with any purchases within the next 48 hrs.Was looking for somebody who has bought something & maybe isn't using the follow-up code:whistling:2scoops2

How does it come through. I registered but I haven't received one ?:oops:

West Ham Fan;5782674

I usually buy from play but the new album is cheap on BangCD what are … I usually buy from play but the new album is cheap on BangCD what are they like to buy from - any problems ?:oops:

Never actually used them...just got this offer in an email.

Original Poster

I registered & an email came through welcoming me to the site & the code was contained on the email. It might take a few hours after registering...

2scoops2
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ide to sata converter56
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      4. GAP Insurance Recommendations22

See more discussions