Groups

Bang CD -Where do they ship from and are they genuine?

Want to buy the gavin and stacey boxset for a christmas present and at £17.99 its £6 cheaper than elsewhere online

Just wondering are they based in uk and ship from here and are they genuine dvds not pirates

Anyone had any dealings with them?

Daniel

9 Comments

HK i think, (should say on site) Used them a few times 2 years ago for cd's and a dvd. Takes a while to come but you expect it. They are legit

they have always been fine when i've ordered from them - they are on cashback sites - think it comes from Jersey or Guernsey.

sorry - perhaps i've got them wrong - but i have had stuff from them and they were fine

Original Poster

lucerysmum;7061337

sorry - perhaps i've got them wrong - but i have had stuff from them and … sorry - perhaps i've got them wrong - but i have had stuff from them and they were fine

Just worried it will turn up and be a fake

No problems when I've used them either.

Items are shipped from Singapore . Really good company to deal with :thumbsup:

Original Poster

taken the punt if its fake will claim on paypal and get a refund - easy

:thumbsup:Yes shipped from Singapore ...but defo genuine stuff. I have ordered loads of stuff off them and never had a problem.

I use them all the time and they are fairly good. Shipping can be hit and miss timewise but the stuff gets here in the end from Singapore.

One thing to watch out for on CD Albums is check the track listings against a UK/European retailer.
    It can be the case that the UK/Europe track listings are different as well as sometimes having bonus tracks etc.

HTH
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA88
      2. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened67
      3. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed33
      4. Ditched Sky44

See more discussions