Found 19th Oct 2009
Okay ordered a nice lovely copy of House Season 5 from BangCD 2 weeks ago... No sign. I was inticed by their low prices i belive it was sent on the 9th... surely this SHOULD have arrived. I know i know i know postal strike but also the website's pretty iffy looking. Could i have been conned?

1. Misc
  2. Delivery
12 Comments

I got something in the post today that was posted on the 28th september. i would think it should arrive yet as the strikes seem to have held everything up

Original Poster

argh that's so long!!! you never get this service with play or amazon...

Sloth/Mod

I got a invoice today of how much it's going to be to have all new radiators and new boiler fitted today after it was sent on the 24th September.

Thankfully.........i rang them to confrirm the work and didn't rely on Royal Mail and work starts next tuesday. :-D

Don't worry...... you are not conned!!!............. i used them about 1000 times. Due to items posted out from the fareast will take about 15days, and with all those strike in uk ,might arive in 30days !!!!..............:whistling:

I have also ordered from these and they do take a long time to come. I didn't think it was worth the few pence I saved as I had to wait so long for it. I have quite often recieved things from Play the next day.

Sloth/Mod

debbielon;6623785

I have also ordered from these and they do take a long time to come. I … I have also ordered from these and they do take a long time to come. I didn't think it was worth the few pence I saved as I had to wait so long for it. I have quite often recieved things from Play the next day.

How do you manage that.............do you live in Jersey :?

Banned

ever thought of ringing them / emailing them

quicker than making this post lol

Syzable;6623807

Anything ive ever ordered from play has taken over a week from dispatch email to arrival

Banned

Syzable;6623807

+1

NEVER had a play order arrive the next day. Isn't it Guernsey now BTW since Jersey adopted the EU SOGA (or similar)?

Syzable;6623807

Most of the stuff I order from them takes 3 days at the most so not bad at all. Next day would be superb though lol!

jcaho7;6623618

Don't worry...... you are not conned!!!............. i used them about … Don't worry...... you are not conned!!!............. i used them about 1000 times. Due to items posted out from the fareast will take about 15days, and with all those strike in uk ,might arive in 30days !!!!..............:whistling:

Are the dvds fakes cos hong kong/far east have no copywrite laws.
So most dvds ive ordered from china etc are fakes.
Im also waiting for house 5.
Shipped last monday.

So maybe get by xmas

Original Poster

I got it last week day after this post I think... does no appear to be a fake... but who knows :P

and i've had stuff from play the next day too... ordered something from play at 10am and arrived the next morning... live in Norfolk btw
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition62653
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    4. Chat magazine issue 4323

See more discussions