Expired

BangCD - what's happened?

mod 11 replies
Found 2nd Jan 2009
I've been trying to get onto BangCD website all day but all I get is "Cannot find "www.bangcd.com" DNS Error - Server cannot be found"

Anyone else having problems?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

worked for me no bother

Yep works fine for me - using mozilla :thumbsup:

yep working, try using a diff dns server :thumbsup:

Original Poster mod

vinylandtrinkets;3928504

http://www.bangcd.comworked ok for me, try clearing your cookies

Just cleared everything and it still won't work.:x Thanks for the suggestion. :thumbsup:

Address Not Found

]bangcd.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of

"www.mozilla.org")

* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.

* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.

* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

dontdothatagain;3928721

Address Not Found]www.bangcd.com could not be found. Please check the … Address Not Found]www.bangcd.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again. The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org") * Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired. * Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings. * Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

Change your dns server dude:thumbsup:

Original Poster mod

No problems connecting to any other website.

I haven't changed any settings or updated anything today but I could get on it (BangCD)yesterday.

Sorry for being a thicky, but waht's a DNS server?

andywedge;3929053

No problems connecting to any other website.I haven't changed any … No problems connecting to any other website.I haven't changed any settings or updated anything today but I could get on it (BangCD)yesterday.Sorry for being a thicky, but waht's a DNS server?

en.wikipedia.org/wik…tem

Not working for me either

Original Poster mod

YoshimiMac;3946272

Not working for me either

Yeah. I still can't get onto it, and The Hut website is behaving all wierd for me aswell.:?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile WiFi calling?44
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...810
    3. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester23
    4. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!11

See more discussions